Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I am rank 5 and I am waiting. Hopefully, you get to go to the academy that starts in March Jgonzalez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerb21 View Post
      Yeah, I am rank 5 and I am waiting. Hopefully, you get to go to the academy that starts in March Jgonzalez.
      Do you know when the next one after March is?

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
        Calls go out 2 weeks before the class starts
        Hello William,

I have been looking through recent responses on here and noticed you give a lot of helpful information out, I wanted to ask you if there was a certain amount of time someone would have to wait from when they are placed on the eligibility list to when they hear from backgrounds to turn their packet in, I was placed on the E130 list almost 2months ago, does this time vary?

Comment

Yeah, I am rank 5 and I am waiting. Hopefully, you get to go to the academy that starts in March Jgonzalez.

Fingers crossed!!!! Nice rank!

Comment

Cornerb21 Hey, it kinda sounds like we were placed on the list around the same time, I just got an email from DHR and was wondering if you received anything similar lately

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Cornerb21 Hey, it kinda sounds like we were placed on the list around the same time, I just got an email from DHR and was wondering if you received anything similar lately
              Well after reading this I just checked my email and got a referral notice from DHR. It says my name has been reached...is that what you are referring to? The previous email I received from DHR indicated that I passed PAT and my rank.

Comment

Well after reading this I just checked my email and got a referral notice from DHR. It says my name has been reached...is that what you are referring to? The previous email I received from DHR indicated that I passed PAT and my rank.
                Yea I got that email today too, my previous one wasn't from DHR it was from Jen Lo but it also told me that I passed and what my convert score and rank was, from my understanding not everyone gets that second email from DHR after passing their physical so I'm kinda excited I got, it means things are moving along

Comment

Yea I got that email today too, my previous one wasn't from DHR it was from Jen Lo but it also told me that I passed and what my convert score and rank was, from my understanding not everyone gets that second email from DHR after passing their physical so I'm kinda excited I got, it means things are moving along
                  I lumped Jen Lo and DHR as one but yes my PAT results and rank were from Jen Lo. I am kind of excited because you say not everyone gets this email, however, my name being reached could be generic for saying I am eligible for hiring. Since anyone can be selected or reached from the police eligible list. it is guarded optimism.
                  I am assuming you know people on the eligible list that did not receive this email from DHR?

Comment

I lumped Jen Lo and DHR as one but yes my PAT results and rank were from Jen Lo. I am kind of excited because you say not everyone gets this email, however, my name being reached could be generic for saying I am eligible for hiring. Since anyone can be selected or reached from the police eligible list. it is guarded optimism.
                    I am assuming you know people on the eligible list that did not receive this email from DHR?
                    I received the same email today. Referred to the police department from the eligibles list. I am also cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post

Hey, thanks! I was placed on the list on 12/13. Was told to send everything in no latter than 12/21. I was contacted VIA Email. By Sargent Walter.
                      Did you receive an email "Notice of Referral" at anytime from SFDHR?

Comment

• I just received my email to send my packet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfpd2016 View Post
                          I just received my email to send my packet!!
                          Me too, congrats

Comment

• I just got my email from Sargent Walter to turn my packet in and complete the questionnaire as well, I'm so glad this is moving along

Comment

• Originally posted by sfpd2016 View Post

Did you receive an email "Notice of Referral" at anytime from SFDHR?

Yes, I received that email before they emailed me about sending in my packet.

Comment

I just got my email from Sargent Walter to turn my packet in and complete the questionnaire as well, I'm so glad this is moving along

congrats!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9143 users online. 425 members and 8718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X