Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know anything about the January academy? When it beings or how many they are looking for?

Comment

• I've got my PAT tomorrow morning at 0800. Looks like there's a 94% chance of rain at 0800, so at least we'll all be nice and cool.

Is the wall climb outdoors in a parking lot, like in the training video? I was going to wear sweats, but I don't want to be soaked in those if we're outside. I'll switch out to shorts if necessary.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, and my success isn't determined by what pants I wear, but any good intel is usable at this point.

Thanks, all.

Comment

• I had my PAT inside of a building. Situps and Pushups in the hallway and the wall climbs and sprints were inside of a gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by MK23 View Post
          I had my PAT inside of a building. Situps and Pushups in the hallway and the wall climbs and sprints were inside of a gym.
          Thanks, MK!

Comment

• Originally posted by MK23 View Post
            I had my PAT inside of a building. Situps and Pushups in the hallway and the wall climbs and sprints were inside of a gym.
            Thanks again for this, MK. PAT worked out very well for me--having it all inside was a big help. Now back to the waiting.

Comment

• I just heard the January Academy is being moved to March, any validity to that?

Comment

• Yes, I heard that the next academy is in March as well.

Comment

• Post deleted.
                  Last edited by 6253; 12-20-2016, 08:59 PM. Reason: Problem solved thanks to helpful forum members!

Comment

• Is there any exceptions to the height - weight requirements?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hi,

Anyone on the current list heard from background yet? I was placed on the eligible list 11/18/16. Also, I know they can choose anyone but does rank really matter? Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

• Hey Cornerb21 I just sent in my packet about a week ago. I Hurd back from backgrounds to sent in my packet with post mark no latter than 12/21

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerb21 View Post
                          Hi,

Anyone on the current list heard from background yet? I was placed on the eligible list 11/18/16. Also, I know they can choose anyone but does rank really matter? Merry Christmas everyone.

As far as rank it really doesn't matter, I have a buddy currently in the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post
                            Hey Cornerb21 I just sent in my packet about a week ago. I Hurd back from backgrounds to sent in my packet with post mark no latter than 12/21

Hey there, Congratulations on that response from backgrounds, I was placed on the E130 list November 9th and I'm still awaiting a response and further instruction from them, when were you placed on the list? And how did they contact you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post
                              Hey Cornerb21 I just sent in my packet about a week ago. I Hurd back from backgrounds to sent in my packet with post mark no latter than 12/21
                              Like the poster above said big congrats! I was placed on the eligible list 11/18.
                              Thanks for the responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Hey there, Congratulations on that response from backgrounds, I was placed on the E130 list November 9th and I'm still awaiting a response and further instruction from them, when were you placed on the list? And how did they contact you?

Hey, thanks! I was placed on the list on 12/13. Was told to send everything in no latter than 12/21. I was contacted VIA Email. By Sargent Walter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8516 users online. 481 members and 8035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X