Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's the same information I got too.

    Originally posted by BlueLine2016 View Post
    The next academy should be starting June 20th with another coming up in September. The calls for the June academy should be coming out between the 1st and 3rd. So you should have had absolutely everything done so that your file could be reviewed by the board starting this last week. This is the information I have been given.

    Comment


    • Actually, the calls have already started and will continue to be on-going.

      Originally posted by BlueLine2016 View Post
      The next academy should be starting June 20th with another coming up in September. The calls for the June academy should be coming out between the 1st and 3rd. So you should have had absolutely everything done so that your file could be reviewed by the board starting this last week. This is the information I have been given.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
        Actually, the calls have already started and will continue to be on-going.
        @williampenn Will candidates be notified if they DO NOT make the cut for the June class? Will all the candidates that ended at the hiring board receive a status update on where they are? Just dying of anxiousness to hear if I made the cut...

        Thanks,

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kcfs2234 View Post
          @williampenn Will candidates be notified if they DO NOT make the cut for the June class? Will all the candidates that ended at the hiring board receive a status update on where they are? Just dying of anxiousness to hear if I made the cut...

          Thanks,
          Same here!! I'm dying and watching my phone like a hawk!

          If anyone gets the call please inform us.

          Comment


          • Just received the call!!!!!! Good luck to everyone.
            Last edited by wises; 05-25-2016, 08:20 PM.

            Comment


            • @williampenn what is the average size of an academy class?


              Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Only those who are chosen for the class are notified.
                Originally posted by kcfs2234 View Post
                @williampenn Will candidates be notified if they DO NOT make the cut for the June class? Will all the candidates that ended at the hiring board receive a status update on where they are? Just dying of anxiousness to hear if I made the cut...

                Thanks,

                Comment


                • 50 recruits


                  Originally posted by Mar65stang View Post
                  @williampenn what is the average size of an academy class?


                  Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • @Williampenn I saw in some older posts on this thread some of the recruits asked for the radio codes to study while they were applying, is there any way I could get ahold of those?

                    Comment


                    • Are calls still going out?

                      Does the call come from the background investigator or someone else on the hiring board?
                      Last edited by James_Bond; 05-27-2016, 12:21 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Calls are still going out.
                        Usually the Lt. makes the call.

                        Originally posted by James_Bond View Post
                        Are calls still going out?

                        Does the call come from the background investigator or someone else on the hiring board?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                          Calls are still going out.
                          Usually the Lt. makes the call.
                          Thank you for your answer.

                          I know I got presented last week so hopefully I have the opportunity to receive an offer for the upcoming June class.

                          Comment


                          • @Williampenn, During the final selection, out of how many applicants do those 50 get selected from? What happens if you completed the hiring process but don't get selected for the June academy? Does a candidate get contacted immediately if there is any reason they did not qualify? I am an out of state applicant who is trying to figure out where I stand in order to handle my moving arrangements. Any information you have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

                            Comment


                            • It depends on how many applicants are in the hiring pool.
                              If you don't get selected for the June academy and you are among those in the hiring pool, you could possibly make it into the upcoming September one.
                              If a candidate is DQ'd, they're notified usually by email, sometimes snail mail and its not always immediate.

                              Originally posted by JWY_84 View Post
                              @Williampenn, During the final selection, out of how many applicants do those 50 get selected from? What happens if you completed the hiring process but don't get selected for the June academy? Does a candidate get contacted immediately if there is any reason they did not qualify? I am an out of state applicant who is trying to figure out where I stand in order to handle my moving arrangements. Any information you have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                                It depends on how many applicants are in the hiring pool.
                                If you don't get selected for the June academy and you are among those in the hiring pool, you could possibly make it into the upcoming September one.
                                If a candidate is DQ'd, they're notified usually by email, sometimes snail mail and its not always immediate.
                                What date will calls stop going out on? I believe I am in the hiring pool, for the June class, but have not received a letter nor a call. If we are not accepted into the June class, should we expect any notifications?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10841 users online. 499 members and 10342 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X