Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If your body fat is less than 27%, you can be any weight, otherwise max body weight for male 5'11 is 198.

    Originally posted by kcfs2234 View Post
    @williampenn I know you mentioned this before, but I have been getting conflicting answers. What is the maximum body weight for someone who is 5'11"? And what is max body fat composition? Thanks.

    Comment


    • @williampenn - Do you know when calls for the June academy will be going out?

      Thank you! Although I'm a first time poster, I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and appreciate the information everyone gives.
      Last edited by Steve24; 05-09-2016, 07:29 PM.

      Comment


      • June academy starts the 20th, calls going on Friday June 3rd.
        Originally posted by Steve24 View Post
        @williampenn - Do you know when calls for the June academy will be going out?

        Thank you! Although I'm a first time poster, I've been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and appreciate the information everyone gives.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
          June academy starts the 20th, calls going on Friday June 3rd.
          William , do I have to submit the NTN test score or hr will get from NTN?

          Comment


          • The scores are automatically submitted to the agency you designate.
            Originally posted by SM_Leo View Post
            William , do I have to submit the NTN test score or hr will get from NTN?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
              The scores are automatically submitted to the agency you designate.
              Do you think self sponsor at police academy is a plus or college has the same impact ?

              Comment


              • My personal opinion: Self sponsored academies are a waste of money.
                College is definitely a plus
                A degree is even better.

                Originally posted by SM_Leo View Post
                Do you think self sponsor at police academy is a plus or college has the same impact ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                  June academy starts the 20th, calls going on Friday June 3rd.
                  Hello williampenn

                  Do you know when is the June Academy Presentations take place. When is the next academy after the June Academy? I've heard through the great vine that a July academy might take place?

                  Comment


                  • Today.
                    No July academy as of now. The next one will be in September.
                    Originally posted by Adamgggg100 View Post
                    Hello williampenn

                    Do you know when is the June Academy Presentations take place. When is the next academy after the June Academy? I've heard through the great vine that a July academy might take place?

                    Comment


                    • Just want to update my hiring process from start to finish for those that are in the process now.

                      Written Test Results - 06/05/2014
                      Physical Ability Test - 08/17/2014
                      Oral Interview - 09/20/2014
                      Personal History Question (received the email) - 12/05/2014
                      Background packet due - 12/14/2014
                      Background general Meeting - 01/14/2015
                      Met with Background investigator - 10/14/2015
                      Retested for Drug testing - 11/23/2015
                      Conditional Offer - 03/30/2016
                      Medical - 04/22/2016
                      Group Psych - 05/07/2016
                      One-on-one Psych - 05/17/2016

                      Finally finished the whole hiring process. Sure was a long process... Now just waiting for the official call... Good Luck everyone.

                      Comment


                      • Videos -80
                        Reading-96
                        Writing - 67

                        I didn't expect that on writing portion. I have been writing reports for years . Does anyone knows passing score for SFPD ?

                        Comment


                        • I heard from different sources that there may be a class starting on June 6. I also heard there was one on June 20th. Which date will the next class be starting?

                          Comment


                          • Are you hired? If not, don't worry. You won't make this list.
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              Are you hired? If not, don't worry. You won't make this list.
                              Which list are you refering to? The list for a summer class?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kcfs2234 View Post
                                I heard from different sources that there may be a class starting on June 6. I also heard there was one on June 20th. Which date will the next class be starting?
                                The next academy should be starting June 20th with another coming up in September. The calls for the June academy should be coming out between the 1st and 3rd. So you should have had absolutely everything done so that your file could be reviewed by the board starting this last week. This is the information I have been given.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13331 users online. 523 members and 12808 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X