Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I thought but want to hear people's opinion. When did you submit your packet? @jld557
    Last edited by canor_pech; 03-16-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• If anyone here makes it into the academy, please make sure you are in shape and physically prepared to handle academy PT workouts. If you want to best prepare yourself, do a high intensity fast paced workout of push ups, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, planks etc. for as long as you can and then some. Once you're tired and feel like you can't do anymore, push yourself to go a little longer. The workouts in the academy don't stop once you get tired.

Crying during PT is never acceptable!

Comment

• Wait until you are contacted by your BI. Have it all together before then.
        Originally posted by canor_pech View Post
        Hello to all,
        I recently submitted my background packet but I forgot to put few things about my history. Should I contact them or wait for the BI to contact me? If Williampen can give me light about this, that would be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by canor_pech View Post
          That's what I thought but want to hear people's opinion. When did you submit your packet? @jld557
          @canor_pech submitted mine around middle of January

Comment

• Thank you williampen.

Comment

• @jld557 I just submitted mine March 14. Did you hear anything yet?

Comment

• Any current SFPD officers can you please send me a pm. Current police officer with a few questions. Kindly appreciate it! Thx!

Comment

• Anybody else here going to background meeting on April 6th? Does anyone know if it will take the whole two hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by mv478j View Post
                    Anybody else here going to background meeting on April 6th? Does anyone know if it will take the whole two hours?
                    I just got the email, not sure if it'll take the full two, should be drug testing stuff from what I've read. Do you have a BI already @mv478j?

Comment

Anybody else here going to background meeting on April 6th? Does anyone know if it will take the whole two hours?
                      When I did mines it took about 1-1.5 hours but I would plan on the 2 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by jld557 View Post
                        I just got the email, not sure if it'll take the full two, should be drug testing stuff from what I've read. Do you have a BI already @mv478j?
                        I do have BI assigned and my references already been mailed their survey. I was scheduled for the general meeting in February but had to reschedule. Do you have a BI as well?

Comment

I do have BI assigned and my references already been mailed their survey. I was scheduled for the general meeting in February but had to reschedule. Do you have a BI as well?
                          Yeah same, funny though, I talked to my BI, he said they sent me one of those emails a while back, and I never replied, but I never saw it. Maybe yahoo mail screwed up, idk. Anyway, I'll be there in April just like you!

Comment

• Originally posted by wiSezo View Post
                            Update timeline from my last post.

Written Test Results - 06/05/2014
                            Physical Ability Test - 08/17/2014
                            Oral Interview - 09/20/2014
                            Personal History Question (received the email) - 12/05/2014
                            Background packet due - 12/14/2014
                            Background general Meeting - 01/14/2015
                            Met with Background investigator - 10/14/2015
                            Retested for Drug testing - 11/23/2015

Now waiting again! This is differently the longest process I've been in. I hope this answers everyone questions.

I'm with a different agency but I have been close now to what you have been waiting about 3 months to be assigned and currently 5 months on background . That's the longest part of the process but everything else goes smooth after this portion .

Comment

• Williampenn,
                              Do you know when calls will go out for the upcoming April academy?

Comment

• Friday, April 1

Originally posted by Anonym View Post
                                Williampenn,
                                Do you know when calls will go out for the upcoming April academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6298 users online. 316 members and 5982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X