Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the date for the march academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
      Anyone know the date for the march academy?
      March 14th

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just received a call saying i will be apart of the March 14th academy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe510 View Post
          I just received a call saying i will be apart of the March 14th academy!

Congratulations man good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
            Congratulations man good luck
            Thank you!

And for anyone wondering how long my process was, i first applied back in May 2014. Passed the entire hiring process back in October 2015 and was just offered a spot in the academy for March 2016. It is a long process so everyone just hang in there!

Comment

• Literally just got off the phone with Backgrounds. I'm officially in class 252. See you on March 10th for orientation Felipe510.

Comment

• Yes it is man I finished in August 2015 now just waiting, hopefully it's before the list expires in May. Patience is the key

Comment

• XL uniform shirts for who needs them. I have 5

Comment

• Originally posted by p_fox49 View Post
                    The key in this process is patience. When I turned my packet in, I didn't meet my BI until about six months later. The whole process could potentially take up to two years to complete. Hopefully that won't be the case.
                    ok, thanks p_fox49, congrats to you and Felipe510!

Comment

• March 14
                      Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
                      Anyone know the date for the march academy?

Comment

• hey , I'm in the process with opd and was surprised sfpd and opd takes same amount of time to get into academy . I been a year and 5 months in the process . Waiting on the last steps . Did take you guys about 5-6 months to have background complete ?

Comment

• I've been in the process with SFPD since May 2015. I had the written test in June. The physical test was in July, as well as the oral interview a couple days after that. I waited until September, I believe it was, before I got the word to turn in my background packet. I was then contacted by my background investigator around the first of December. I then met with my BI around two months later. We went over my background packet again, drug test etc.. and then I waited about three weeks before my investigation was complete, at which time I was informed by my BI that i had passed. I'm now scheduled for the poly and medical examination coming up very soon. I knew the process would take a while, but does seem to be moving along pretty well so far.
                          Last edited by Jp_1230; 03-10-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• My timeline is very similar to yours jp_1230.
                            Last edited by simon623; 03-12-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Hello to all,
                              I recently submitted my background packet but I forgot to put few things about my history. Should I contact them or wait for the BI to contact me? If Williampen can give me light about this, that would be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by canor_pech View Post
                                Hello to all,
                                I recently submitted my background packet but I forgot to put few things about my history. Should I contact them or wait for the BI to contact me? If Williampen can give me light about this, that would be helpful.
                                I was missing some addresses on some of my references, but my BI just recently contacted me and notified me he's starting the process. Some of my references have been contacted already. I would guess that if you don't have a BI yet, it'd be harder to get your missing information across because they're not going to dig through a pile or file info for a packet they haven't gotten around to yet. My guess would be to wait until you get contacted by a BI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6841 users online. 296 members and 6545 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X