Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SM_Leo View Post
    I didn't know sfpd takes about 2 years . It same as for OPD . 1 year and 3 months now
    That's because it doesn't. Everybody's process is different

    Comment


    • Originally posted by simon623 View Post
      That's because it doesn't. Everybody's process is different
      I agree because my co worker and I started the process together got presented to the hiring board same day within 10 months and he got the call for oct academy and I'm still waiting

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
        I agree because my co worker and I started the process together got presented to the hiring board same day within 10 months and he got the call for oct academy and I'm still waiting
        Yes ,if you placed on top of list you'll get in quick with an agency . I was number 65 .

        Comment


        • Not necessarily. A friend of mine was on the E-130 list with me. I was ranked 8, he was 9 on the eligibility list. He got picked up for the academy last Jan. Mine was a little more complicated. I was put on Admin hold. Had to get a hydrostatic bodyfat test administered as well as an eye exam for soft contact lenses. Then medical clearance goes through a DR. at SF General, who then sends the info to SFPD's DR. who eventually cleared me with a reasonable accommodation statement.

          Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • How did you find out where you ranked?

            Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • sf department of human resources website. They have eligible lists that are posted after your oral board results. The ranks though, are fairly inconsequential.

              Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by p_fox49 View Post
                12/13 - NTN
                3/2/14 - PAT
                4/26/14 - Oral Interview
                4/30/14 - Tentative Eligibility List
                5/21/14 - Deadline PHA
                7/14 - Admin hold (Weight)
                9/22/14 - Admin hold ends
                2/26/15 - Initial interview
                9/6/15 - Conditional Offer/Poly/Drug screen
                9/7/15 - Physical
                9/8/15 - Group Psych
                9/19/15 - Psych Interview
                1/21/16 - Cleared Medical

                Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                In "initial interview" do you mean the General Background Meeting? (Triage)
                CBPO 19-2
                @ 50%

                NOR: 12/2018
                Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
                Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
                SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
                EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SPX View Post
                  In "initial interview" do you mean the General Background Meeting? (Triage)
                  I was not able to make the general background so my BI and I made an appointment to meet for an initial interview one on one. Collected hair samples from my leg (razor burn was unbelievable!), viewed original documents, pictures of tattoos, the whole shebang.

                  Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Hi Guys,

                    I've been going through the process now since April and have completed the written test, physical test, oral interview and I have an interview with my BI on the 1st of February. I'm wondering, what can I expect from the first BI interview? What are the best ways I can prepare for this interview?

                    thanks guys

                    Comment


                    • Hello all- I just had a question I accepted an offer over the phone verbally last Tuesday. I was told I would receive an email of orientation. I have yet to receive an email about orientation or In regards to anything else. The academy would begin the 1st of this month. I am a little nervous because I haven't received anything. Could anyone provide any solutions? If I should contact someone or just be patient. Thank you all

                      Comment


                      • Hi guys, I've been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd share my process with everyone.

                        Written Test Results-2/4/15
                        PAT-Substituted WSTB-2/10/15
                        Oral Interview/Trigger Pull-10/24/15
                        Background Packet/Online PHQ Recieved-12/1/2015
                        DHR Notice Of Referral-12/11/15

                        Does the "Notice of Referral" mean that I'm waiting to get assigned a Background Investigator?
                        Last edited by AD15; 01-26-2016, 07:43 PM.

                        Comment


                        • A snail mail letter has also been sent out so you should be getting that soon. Call your BI and let them know that you did not receive the orientation info via email. You should have gotten it by now. Do not sit back and wait especially if you don't receive the mailed letter either. You have a few things that need to get done to prepare for the Feb 1st class.

                          Originally posted by Kel_16 View Post
                          Hello all- I just had a question I accepted an offer over the phone verbally last Tuesday. I was told I would receive an email of orientation. I have yet to receive an email about orientation or In regards to anything else. The academy would begin the 1st of this month. I am a little nervous because I haven't received anything. Could anyone provide any solutions? If I should contact someone or just be patient. Thank you all

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kel_16 View Post
                            Hello all- I just had a question I accepted an offer over the phone verbally last Tuesday. I was told I would receive an email of orientation. I have yet to receive an email about orientation or In regards to anything else. The academy would begin the 1st of this month. I am a little nervous because I haven't received anything. Could anyone provide any solutions? If I should contact someone or just be patient. Thank you all
                            Kel_16

                            Can you tell us how long your process was?

                            Comment


                            • Soooooo..... Just found out my BI was transferred to patrol at Central without notification. Have to contact the BI unit tomorrow and ask "WTF???". Feels like I'm in limbo.

                              Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by p_fox49 View Post
                                Soooooo..... Just found out my BI was transferred to patrol at Central without notification. Have to contact the BI unit tomorrow and ask "WTF???". Feels like I'm in limbo.

                                Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                                That happend to me with a different department I know the frustration but you have to get use to change things happen good luck

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4858 users online. 237 members and 4621 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X