Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heard back a couple days ago to send in my PHS and documents to my BI. That's some good news and progress. I have till the 19th to submit it... Hopefully after that we get the ball rolling.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by man11 View Post
      Heard back a couple days ago to send in my PHS and documents to my BI. That's some good news and progress. I have till the 19th to submit it... Hopefully after that we get the ball rolling.
      The sooner the better

      Comment


      • Originally posted by man11 View Post
        Heard back a couple days ago to send in my PHS and documents to my BI. That's some good news and progress. I have till the 19th to submit it... Hopefully after that we get the ball rolling.
        Same here, just sent my packet in yesterday. Good luck to you, maybe we'll end up in the same academy if we make it!

        Comment


        • Can someone please give me the exact address to mail the background packet? I tried looking online but there are a few different addresses and don't know which to use. thanks

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mv478j View Post
            Can someone please give me the exact address to mail the background packet? I tried looking online but there are a few different addresses and don't know which to use. thanks
            .
            The yellow envelope that you probably got after your physical when you met in the room with a few investigators should have the address.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
              .
              The yellow envelope that you probably got after your physical when you met in the room with a few investigators should have the address.
              I received an email saying to turn in my background documents (Jan 12) in the envelope that was given to me but I never received that envelope. I submitted my WSTB score before my oral interview in November in lieu of taking the SFPD PAT so I never met with any investigators or was told about the background process.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mv478j View Post
                Can someone please give me the exact address to mail the background packet? I tried looking online but there are a few different addresses and don't know which to use. thanks
                BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION UNIT
                *1245 3rd Street, Rm 4170
                San Francisco, CA 9415

                Comment


                • Anyone get the call for feb 1 class?

                  Comment


                  • Calls are still going out this week.
                    Originally posted by GoGiants View Post
                    Anyone get the call for feb 1 class?

                    Comment


                    • Update timeline from my last post.

                      Written Test Results - 06/05/2014
                      Physical Ability Test - 08/17/2014
                      Oral Interview - 09/20/2014
                      Personal History Question (received the email) - 12/05/2014
                      Background packet due - 12/14/2014
                      Background general Meeting - 01/14/2015
                      Met with Background investigator - 10/14/2015
                      Retested for Drug testing - 11/23/2015

                      Now waiting again! This is differently the longest process I've been in. I hope this answers everyone questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wiSezo View Post
                        Update timeline from my last post.

                        Written Test Results - 06/05/2014
                        Physical Ability Test - 08/17/2014
                        Oral Interview - 09/20/2014
                        Personal History Question (received the email) - 12/05/2014
                        Background packet due - 12/14/2014
                        Background general Meeting - 01/14/2015
                        Met with Background investigator - 10/14/2015
                        Retested for Drug testing - 11/23/2015

                        Now waiting again! This is differently the longest process I've been in. I hope this answers everyone questions.
                        Hey wiSezo can you turn on your PM and PM me back? I got some questions about your process currently, thanks.
                        CBPO 19-2
                        @ 50%

                        NOR: 12/2018
                        Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
                        Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
                        SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                        Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                        PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                        Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
                        EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SPX View Post
                          Hey wiSezo can you turn on your PM and PM me back? I got some questions about your process currently, thanks.
                          I finished everything September 2014 still hoping to get into an academy

                          Comment


                          • 12/13 - NTN
                            3/2/14 - PAT
                            4/26/14 - Oral Interview
                            4/30/14 - Tentative Eligibility List
                            5/21/14 - Deadline PHA
                            7/14 - Admin hold (Weight)
                            9/22/14 - Admin hold ends
                            2/26/15 - Initial interview
                            9/6/15 - Conditional Offer/Poly/Drug screen
                            9/7/15 - Physical
                            9/8/15 - Group Psych
                            9/19/15 - Psych Interview
                            1/21/16 - Cleared Medical

                            Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by p_fox49; 01-23-2016, 01:00 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by p_fox49 View Post
                              12/13 - NTN
                              3/2/14 - PAT
                              4/26/14 - Oral Interview
                              4/30/14 - Tentative Eligibility List
                              5/21/14 - Deadline PHA
                              7/14 - Admin hold (Weight)
                              9/22/14 - Admin hold ends
                              2/26/15 - Initial interview
                              9/6/15 - Conditional Offer/Poly/Drug screen
                              9/7/15 - Physical
                              9/8/15 - Group Psych
                              9/19/15 - Psych Interview
                              1/21/16 - Cleared Medical

                              Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                              Don't think I made the Feb academy...[emoji52]

                              Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by p_fox49; 01-23-2016, 01:00 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by p_fox49 View Post
                                Don't think I made the Feb academy...[emoji52]

                                Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

                                I didn't know sfpd takes about 2 years . It same as for OPD . 1 year and 3 months now

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7625 users online. 302 members and 7323 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X