300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felipe510 View Post
    Any idea of when they will start making decisions about the February academy?
    Ive heard that presentations will be December 17th for the February Academy. Hopefully williampenn could confirm this.

Comment

• I have XL uniforms . You will spend approx 500 on uniforms new so take mine for way less

Comment

• When is the next academy after feburary?

Comment

• Had my oral interview November 21st, just heard back today (December 8th) that I passed. I was put in Rank: 8. Does anyone know what this means? Is it a high chance of getting a call for backgrounds or really slim chance? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by man11 View Post
            Had my oral interview November 21st, just heard back today (December 8th) that I passed. I was put in Rank: 8. Does anyone know what this means? Is it a high chance of getting a call for backgrounds or really slim chance? Thank you

I had my oral back in September, heard back about a month later, more torwards end of October that I had passed and to send in all my background stuff by beginning of November, believe the 8th was the last acceptable post marked date. Are you E-130?

Comment

• About 2 weeks before the class begins.
              Originally posted by Felipe510 View Post
              Any idea of when they will start making decisions about the February academy?

Comment

• It has been proposed that there will be 5 classes after the Feb academy. The exact dates are unknown yet.

Originally posted by Adamgggg100 View Post
                When is the next academy after feburary?

Comment

• Yes E-130.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                    It has been proposed that there will be 5 classes after the Feb academy. The exact dates are unknown yet.
                    Is that 5 academy classes for next year alone? Or is that 5 classes and thats the end of hiring for SFPD

Comment

• 5 classes next year alone-the first class is a lateral academy which begins in January. The following class will be entry level which will begin Feb 1, then 3 more classes after that for 2016. Hiring will be on-going for the next few years as long as the City's budget will accommodate.
                      Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
                      Is that 5 academy classes for next year alone? Or is that 5 classes and thats the end of hiring for SFPD
                      Last edited by williampenn; 12-26-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten any word about the February Academy? I know it has been said that calls will start two weeks before the academy begins but I'm getting anxious

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe510 View Post
                          Has anyone gotten any word about the February Academy? I know it has been said that calls will start two weeks before the academy begins but I'm getting anxious

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
                          I believe calls go out the Friday 2 weeks before the academy starts

Comment

• Took my oral in November as well, was notified that I passed and am now on the E-130 list rank 6, but haven't heard from backgrounds yet. Has anyone else who tested in November heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by jld557 View Post
                              Took my oral in November as well, was notified that I passed and am now on the E-130 list rank 6, but haven't heard from backgrounds yet. Has anyone else who tested in November heard anything?
                              I did my oral in August, and didn't hear back until November to send in my background packet an then wait essentially. One thing to understand about SFPD, it is a very long and slow process.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyBlue702 View Post
                                I did my oral in August, and didn't hear back until November to send in my background packet an then wait essentially. One thing to understand about SFPD, it is a very long and slow process.
                                It is, had my general background meeting (hair for drug testing and fingerprints) this last September (2015) and no call from a BI so far. Reading back on this thread some people had different timelines etc. I did get a "notice of referral" e-mail from SF Jobs HR to respond and select "interested" mid December though, some type of update is better than nothing.

Been working on my cardio and staying out of trouble, the wait will be worth it eventually.

I noticed the process slowed down but knowing how there's going to be 4 more academies after the lateral class that started (January) hopefully the process starts to pick up during or after February.
                                Last edited by SPX; 01-10-2016, 03:32 AM.
                                CBPO 19-2
                                @ 50%

NOR: 12/2018
                                Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
                                Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
                                SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                                Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                                PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                                Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
                                EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11520 users online. 443 members and 11077 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X