• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ap1987 View Post
    Williampenn how many spots are there for this October academy? Thanks

Comment

• It hasn't been determined yet.
      Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
      Thank you Williampenn. Do you know when the next academy after feburary will began. thx alot

Comment

• I guess all calls are done. Congratulations to everyone who got the call. Maybe I'll make the February academy

Comment

• Again, for the new class starting I have XL uniforms shirts deeply discounted, let me know if I can help you out

Comment

• Hey quick question.

I had my triage session on Sept. 17, I filled out my paperwork and gave my hair samples for drug testing.

Since then I haven't been assigned or got any word from any BI, just wondering if this is normal, no news for now is good news right?

Crossing my fingers to be contacted within the month of November and squeezing for February academy once I get started with my poly, medical, psych. and etc.
            Last edited by SPX; 11-03-2015, 07:16 PM.
            CBPO 19-2
            @ 50%

NOR: 12/2018
            Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
            Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
            SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
            Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
            EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)

Comment

• Does anyone know when the hiring meeting for the February Academy? Is it in december or janurary?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Where can I get SFPD's radio codes? I found couple website but I don't know if they are legit or not.

Thanks.

Comment

• January or February depending on the start date.
                  Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
                  Does anyone know when the hiring meeting for the February Academy? Is it in december or janurary?

Comment

• So question about sfpd salary. For a recruit what is the take home salary after taxes and pension? Also what is the salary of a 1st year officer after taxes and pension? Just want to make sure moving from the east coast is worth it. Thanks really appreciate it if anyone could awnser.

Comment

• About 4K a month

Originally posted by Kenn_ltpd View Post
                      So question about sfpd salary. For a recruit what is the take home salary after taxes and pension? Also what is the salary of a 1st year officer after taxes and pension? Just want to make sure moving from the east coast is worth it. Thanks really appreciate it if anyone could awnser.

Comment

• Does anyone know if you are placed in the hiring pool if that means you will be chosen for the next academy?

Comment

• Just had my Oral on Saturday 11/21/2015. Waiting to hear good news.

Comment

• Update on my end,

Had a triage (General Background Meeting) on September 17th, so far no call from a BI.

Still awaiting, if anyone went to the same triage and has updates feel free to PM me to discuss progress etc.
                            CBPO 19-2
                            @ 50%

NOR: 12/2018
                            Tentative Selection for GS-5: 12/2018
                            Turned in EQIP: 02/2019
                            SI: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                            Medical: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                            PFT-1: 02/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)
                            Resubmit EQIP: 03/2019
                            EQIP Sent To OPR: 03/2019 (Completed/Green ✓)

Comment

• Those who are not disqualified will be placed in the pool. It does not mean you will be chosen.
                              Originally posted by Felipe510 View Post
                              Does anyone know if you are placed in the hiring pool if that means you will be chosen for the next academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                                Those who are not disqualified will be placed in the pool. It does not mean you will be chosen.
                                Any idea of when they will start making decisions about the February academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7550 users online. 401 members and 7149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X