Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this thread dead?

Comment

• There's been no activity since the Triage stopped. Academy starts June 25th for the old list. I figure things will pick up again around July.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I received a call today from my appointed background investigator. I will be going in for the B.I. Interview, Polygraph, and Medical exam in roughly 2 weeks. I will let you know how it goes.

Comment

• Gl that's great news!best of luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by vauxhaul View Post
            Hi everyone,

I received a call today from my appointed background investigator. I will be going in for the B.I. Interview, Polygraph, and Medical exam in roughly 2 weeks. I will let you know how it goes.
            so about two months wait between triage and BI? cant wait for mine

GOOD LUCK BRO

Comment

• going in for my 1 on 1 next week. Keep your heads up folks.

Comment

• I had triage the same day as you, but no word yet. Maybe tomorrow. Good luck!

Comment

• rsb, PM me when you get the call...would be cool to see as familiar face.

Comment

• You got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                      going in for my 1 on 1 next week. Keep your heads up folks.
                      Congrats!!!... hard to keep your head up though when you still have not even been called in for triage... but good luck to you bro

Comment

• Champ, yes, I completely understand. I feel like a ****** for announcing that I got my call, but I figured it would give people the idea that things are indeed moving along again. For those who have not had triage yet, I hope that the rumor that triage is starting up again is true and that I will see you folks further on in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                          Champ, yes, I completely understand. I feel like a ****** for announcing that I got my call, but I figured it would give people the idea that things are indeed moving along again. For those who have not had triage yet, I hope that the rumor that triage is starting up again is true and that I will see you folks further on in the process.
                          oh no the comment wasn't like that..im glad to see people moving on in the process... just hope triage did start back up again...hopefully you find out when you go to your one on one

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                            I had my BI interview, medical, poly, and psych over last week and today. Everything went well from what i could gather. Each person I interacted with said SFPD is moving forward and moving quick and they need to hire a bunch of officers in the next 1 to 6 years due to retirees. To those who haven't heard yet, be ready for the call because they are really stepping up the amount of time devoted to the final hiring processes and getting people into the hopper for upcoming academys. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Right on. Sounds like it all went good for you, that's good. Did you happen to get an idea when you'd be put before the hiring board for academy?

Comment

• Vaux, good to hear you went through it all successfully. Congratulations on that.
                                I hope that the rest of us who have our 1 on 1's these next 2 weeks have as speedy and smooth a process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11366 users online. 409 members and 10957 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X