Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
    Got the call. Good luck to all!!
    Is your class the one with the regional class? I think it's the 247/29th regional with OPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
      I completed my Oral interview last Saturday the 20th. How long is the approximate wait until we receive an email to send in the packet / phq / phs.
      Did you already get the email stating you passed and to wait for them to contact you before sending in your packet??

Comment

• Hey I'm guys I take my P.T test next Saturday I'm pretty excited im from the east coast so I know it's going to be a lot of back and forth travel

Comment

• Anyone get a call from the group that had to turn in their packets on June 9th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amaison1287 View Post
            Hey I'm guys I take my P.T test next Saturday I'm pretty excited im from the east coast so I know it's going to be a lot of back and forth travel
            Taking my PT test on 26 July...looking forward to it also

Comment

• I took my Oral last month June 20th and I'm currently on the list. I'm just waiting patiently for that call while gathering all my paperworks.
              Last edited by Jes_padilla; 07-08-2015, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the tips guys. Much appreciated.
                Last edited by Jes_padilla; 07-08-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
                  I completed my Oral interview last Saturday the 20th. How long is the approximate wait until we receive an email to send in the packet / phq / phs.
                  I completed mine on the 20th too. Keep me updated on your process. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jes_padilla View Post
                    I completed mine on the 20th too. Keep me updated on your process. Thanks
                    Sounds good. As soon as i hear something i let you know.
                    PS: i tried to message you but couldnt for some reason

Comment

• You have to enable messaging in your settings

Comment

• how long did it take you from the time you were notified you passed the oral until you got the email from background

Comment

• i got that email , telling me to wait to be contacted to send in my packet.However, i have not recieved the email to turn in the packet Have you recieve the email yet?
                          Activate your messaging in your setting for PMing
                          Last edited by Charles2194; 07-09-2015, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• For the possible upcoming August Academy does anybody know when the call will go out? I hear they do 2 weeks in advance but that is speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Compliant_One View Post
                              For the possible upcoming August Academy does anybody know when the call will go out? I hear they do 2 weeks in advance but that is speculation.
                              2 weeks is the minimum but I've heard sometimes 3 weeks to a month. I've met a few folks that have already received final calls for SFPD's August academy. If you don't get a call, don't sweat it. There's one more class after August and 3-5 more academies next year. Also, the supervisors passed a bill to add another 300 officers. Good luck!

Comment

• I heard 248 should get called fairly soon! Be ready!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5170 users online. 197 members and 4973 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X