Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats!! Anybody else waiting for the call?

Comment

• Hey everyone, my first post. Just finished poly/med/psych for SFPD earlier this month. Guess I'm waiting to be presented to the hiring board. WilI l definitely be notified by my BI when that happens? Also, anyone know the August Academy start date? Thanks

Comment

• Congrats k9! Does anyone know if they are still making calls next week or are they all done?
        Last edited by jdh17; 05-22-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
          Got the call. Good luck to all!!
          Oh good finally!!! Ha ha hey private message me!

Comment

• Congrats to those who have gotten the call! I just received a call to go in for a one on one with my BI this week. Assuming this is to talk everything over and set up the poly/psych/med evaluation. Does this sound about right, and should I be prepping for something more? Looking forward to moving through the process.

Comment

• Anybody else for 247?

Comment

• Ive heard the August academy maybe the 17th. I am taking my medical/drug test Tuesday and will doing the group Pysch test this upcoming Saturday.

Comment

• Has anyone's packet that was due on June 9th been contacted?

Comment

• I have extra recruit uniforms if anyone is interested

Comment

• Here's my timeline just for those that are curious.

Written Test Results - 06/05/2014
                      Physical Ability Test - 08/17/2014
                      Oral Interview - 09/20/2014
                      Personal History Question (received the email) - 12/05/2014
                      Background packet due - 12/14/2014
                      Background general Meeting - 01/14/2015

Now, patiently waiting...

Has anyone got contacted that went to the background meeting on Jan 14 2015??
                      Last edited by wiSezo; 06-16-2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Hey Everyone

I have my oral interview this upcoming Saturday. Can any1 explain whats the oral interview like. what questions will be ask.The setup of the questions. Basically , the whole oral interview breakdown. is there anything i should expect . Is there anything that you would like to have known if you were to retake the interview. Any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated. I really worried what kind of questions will be asked at the oral and how to best take them on. hopefully people who took the exam will answer , however any help is appreciated from any1. Thanks Alot

Comment

• PS: if you can provide a typical question in the same manner asked at the interview, just so i could examine how its setup and what theyre looking for. the more information the better

Comment

• I completed my Oral interview last Saturday the 20th. How long is the approximate wait until we receive an email to send in the packet / phq / phs.

Comment

• And any tips and advise going through background

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
                                And any tips and advise going through background
                                Honestly, just be patient and let them contact you. SFPD takes a while and it's usually from 6 months to a year. Be honest and respectful. I'm just passing on what I did when I was going through another process with another department. I was hired but decided to finish school instead. btw, gather all those required documents immediately so when they email you to turn in your packet, you're good. The earlier the better.
                                Last edited by MKAT44; 06-25-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7424 users online. 336 members and 7088 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X