Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr_Blue View Post
    In the email I got for my NTN results, I scored a 77 and then it stated that a passing score would be 65 or higher.
    Thanks
    I just got my scores so I didn't get an email from the department yet.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zaedmi View Post
      Thanks
      I just got my scores so I didn't get an email from the department yet.
      No problem and good luck. The department is usually quick in the beginning to get things going to start the process.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PDApplicant13 View Post
        Went through my PAT 4/12/15. Can anyone tell me how long it took them to receive word for their Oral Boards? I'd like to prep myself... haha

        Also, anyone know if men and women are running on the same timeline? I know not as many women apply as men. Just curious if they were all thrown on the same list or are seperate.

        Thanks!
        On the day of my SFPD Oral, females were there too.

        Comment


        • How did the first week of the academy go?

          Comment


          • I took the test on april 11 and received my scores from NTN on the 17th . How long until we get a date for the PAT? How long before the test do we get notified?

            Comment


            • As soon as some1 get any contact regarding the Pat, post it so we are all aware. Thanks

              Comment


              • Timeline (so far so good)

                This has been my Timeline so far. Note that I am behind a month as I had to reschedule my PAT by a whole month. Was out of the country.

                Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer Process

                Submitted application online: 12/16/2014

                Received email: 12/16/2014
                Your application for Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer , recruitment CCT-Q002-060667, in the City and County of San Francisco was received on 12/16/2014 7:57:37 PM

                Received email: 12/23/2014
                This is to remind you that, if you have not already done so, you will need to schedule yourself for the “Frontline National” law enforcement examination with the National Testing Network (NTN).

                Took NTN Test: 01/17/2015

                Received email: 02/4/2014
                Congratulations! You have passed the Police Officer written examination for the San Francisco Police Department.
                NEXT:
                You will be scheduled to take the Physical Ability Test [PAT] on either February 28th or March 8th. A separate email with your PAT date and time will be sent to you. You must pass the PAT in order to be scheduled to take the Oral Examination. The PAT consists of the following four events:

                Responded email: 02/4/2014
                I am interested in moving on to the next stage of the application but fear that I have a schedule conflict as I am out of the country from Feb 26th through March 9th for my current employment.

                Received email: 02/4/2014
                I can schedule you for March 28th.

                Received email: 03/19/2014
                You have been scheduled for the Q-2 Police Officer Physical Ability Test (PAT). Your appointment date and time are as follows:

                Date/Time:
                Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM

                Took PAT: 04/12/2014

                Received email: 04/22/2014
                We are pleased to advise you that you have passed the Physical Ability Test administered on April 12, 2015.

                The examination was pass/fail. Since you successfully passed the PAT, you will move onto the oral interview. An email with your oral interview appointment will be sent out next week. The oral interviews are scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2015.

                Comment


                • Thanks for the Post, really usefull!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PDApplicant13 View Post
                    This has been my Timeline so far. Note that I am behind a month as I had to reschedule my PAT by a whole month. Was out of the country.

                    Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer Process

                    Submitted application online: 12/16/2014

                    Received email: 12/16/2014
                    Your application for Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer , recruitment CCT-Q002-060667, in the City and County of San Francisco was received on 12/16/2014 7:57:37 PM

                    Received email: 12/23/2014
                    This is to remind you that, if you have not already done so, you will need to schedule yourself for the “Frontline National” law enforcement examination with the National Testing Network (NTN).

                    Took NTN Test: 01/17/2015

                    Received email: 02/4/2014
                    Congratulations! You have passed the Police Officer written examination for the San Francisco Police Department.
                    NEXT:
                    You will be scheduled to take the Physical Ability Test [PAT] on either February 28th or March 8th. A separate email with your PAT date and time will be sent to you. You must pass the PAT in order to be scheduled to take the Oral Examination. The PAT consists of the following four events:

                    Responded email: 02/4/2014
                    I am interested in moving on to the next stage of the application but fear that I have a schedule conflict as I am out of the country from Feb 26th through March 9th for my current employment.

                    Received email: 02/4/2014
                    I can schedule you for March 28th.

                    Received email: 03/19/2014
                    You have been scheduled for the Q-2 Police Officer Physical Ability Test (PAT). Your appointment date and time are as follows:

                    Date/Time:
                    Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 8:00 AM

                    Took PAT: 04/12/2014

                    Received email: 04/22/2014
                    We are pleased to advise you that you have passed the Physical Ability Test administered on April 12, 2015.

                    The examination was pass/fail. Since you successfully passed the PAT, you will move onto the oral interview. An email with your oral interview appointment will be sent out next week. The oral interviews are scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2015.
                    Did you mix up the dates at the end going from 2014 to 2015?

                    Comment


                    • How close to academy date do they usually have you do your medical/psych/polygraph? It's getting close to June academy and I'm afraid I won't be on the timeline to be considered for that class.

                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • Its getting late for the June 8 academy if you haven't done the med/psych/poly.
                        Originally posted by califtfornia View Post
                        How close to academy date do they usually have you do your medical/psych/polygraph? It's getting close to June academy and I'm afraid I won't be on the timeline to be considered for that class.

                        Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                          Its getting late for the June 8 academy if you haven't done the med/psych/poly.
                          Thanks for all your help. I just got a phone call from my BI that she will be presenting me to the board this week. The only thing I am worried about is that she was unable to get contact with my ex girlfriend. Hopefully that won't be a deal breaker.

                          Cheers.

                          Comment


                          • It won't.
                            Originally posted by califtfornia View Post
                            Thanks for all your help. I just got a phone call from my BI that she will be presenting me to the board this week. The only thing I am worried about is that she was unable to get contact with my ex girlfriend. Hopefully that won't be a deal breaker.

                            Cheers.

                            Comment


                            • What day of the week do they usually schedule the PAT and around what time ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Charles2194 View Post
                                What day of the week do they usually schedule the PAT and around what time ?
                                If I recall correctly, they sent me an email with some dates available to choose from. Mine was on Saturday at noon. But that was back in September I think, so not sure how their scheduling will be this time of year.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11418 users online. 464 members and 10954 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X