Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can do what you want with your Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
    Originally posted by hc2013 View Post
    Hi so I know that academy orientation is next Thursday. However can anyone inform me if I need to keep Friday open as well? Reason I ask is because I'd like to come back down to LA to move my stuff that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
      Expect anything .. But maybe 4-5 miles on any given day as a group . If you can't run now, you're behind the curve
      Oh wow, I better up my conditioning. Thanks!

Comment

• Does anyone have suggestions on areas to live that are near the academy? Perhaps somewhere that's only a short drive away at most?

Comment

• Diamond Heights, the Avenues, outer Mission--if you're going to stay in the City.
          Originally posted by c_ellington View Post
          Does anyone have suggestions on areas to live that are near the academy? Perhaps somewhere that's only a short drive away at most?

Comment

• Are they done with calls? Anyone know when the next academy is?

Comment

• I met with my Investigator in August 2014, I have not heard one peep since then. I know they say no news is good news but 8 months...is this normal?

Comment

• If you read through the last few pages, you will find your answer
                Originally posted by jdh17 View Post
                Are they done with calls? Anyone know when the next academy is?

Comment

• Wm Penn posted some timelines a little while ago, maybe you can compare your journey to those?
                  Originally posted by dkman View Post
                  I met with my Investigator in August 2014, I have not heard one peep since then. I know they say no news is good news but 8 months...is this normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    I met with my Investigator in August 2014, I have not heard one peep since then. I know they say no news is good news but 8 months...is this normal?
                    I think the best thing would just give your BI a call. Did they give you any indication which academy they were shooting for to get your considered for during your initial meeting? My investigator told me she was trying to get me into the June academy.

In any case, goodluck.

*I noticed in the other parts of the forum that a lot of people don't recommend calling their investigator, but after 8 months, I think its justifiable to get an update.
                    Last edited by califtfornia; 04-07-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Any new updates? Someone quit already

Comment

• It amazes me how people quit before even the start of day#1
                        Last edited by K-9Unit; 04-12-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
                          It amazes me how people quit before even the start of day#1
                          Its possible they received an offer somewhere else.

Comment

• Went through my PAT 4/12/15. Can anyone tell me how long it took them to receive word for their Oral Boards? I'd like to prep myself... haha

Also, anyone know if men and women are running on the same timeline? I know not as many women apply as men. Just curious if they were all thrown on the same list or are seperate.

Thanks!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what is passing for the ntn testing.

My scores are
                              79% fit the video
                              100% reading
                              100% writing.

Obviously the only one im worried about is the video score.

Comment

• Originally posted by zaedmi View Post
                                Can anyone tell me what is passing for the ntn testing.

My scores are
                                79% fit the video
                                100% reading
                                100% writing.

Obviously the only one im worried about is the video score.
                                In the email I got for my NTN results, I scored a 77 and then it stated that a passing score would be 65 or higher.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8335 users online. 409 members and 7926 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X