Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks bro goodluck with everything, ill try not to expect much ahahah

Comment

• PPANG, just keep applying to other departments, it helps pass the time, and well, obviously never put your eggs in one basket!!

Comment

• PPANG I too am waiting to hear back, it's been over a month since I received the email forwarding my packet to backgrounds. It is extremely nerve racking waiting!

Comment

• ifaynshteyn, Congrats on getting the call!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience. What wave were you in? It's true what you say about keeping busy. I have been occupied working that I have forgotten about the application process. Today was my first day back in weeks. Thinking too much on this job could make one lose sleep. Congrats again and hope you continue on!

Comment

• Yea PPANG at least you got the email...some of us haven't even got that.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. I had my appointment last week for the 1st background triage session. There were about 25 of us and it lasted about an hour. There were a few forms to fill out and then we had our fingerprints taken etc. for Live Scan processing. Hiring numbers for the next fiscal year 2012-2013will depend on the budget. They told us the next step is to wait for a call from a background investigator if you are selected to advance in the hiring process. I am waiting with fingers crossed!

Comment

• goodluck vaux, keep us updated

Comment

• Thanks for the update!what did you bring to triage?i was told to bring my cdl and social sec card,but just in case I was thinking about bringing copies of all my docs.ill report back about my experience next Tuesday!!
                  Last edited by ifaynshteyn; 04-24-2012, 09:44 PM. Reason: phone autocorrect

Comment

• Originally posted by mario415 View Post
                    ifaynshteyn, Congrats on getting the call!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience. What wave were you in? It's true what you say about keeping busy. I have been occupied working that I have forgotten about the application process. Today was my first day back in weeks. Thinking too much on this job could make one lose sleep. Congrats again and hope you continue on!
                    to answer your question, mario, I am wave 5. I have absolutely no idea how they are doing this whole thing. All I can say, everyone, keep your head up, and don't get discouraged.
                    Last edited by ifaynshteyn; 04-24-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• You won't need to bring any additional documents until you meet with your BI..Just follow directions

Comment

• Originally posted by juiciness View Post
                        You won't need to bring any additional documents until you meet with your BI..Just follow directions
                        Roger that.

Comment

• Agree with not putting all your eggs in one basket. I did that before and it didn't work out too well. Anyways, I'm applying to a few departments now and am just hoping for the best.

Comment

• had my triage this morning. Now the wait for the 1 on 1 with a B.I

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                              to answer your question, mario, I am wave 5. I have absolutely no idea how they are doing this whole thing. All I can say, everyone, keep your head up, and don't get discouraged.
                              It's by blocks of written scores, I was told.

Comment

• As of today I can confirm what rsb said. At triage today, I spoke with one of the B.I's who mentioned that everyone in the room with me this morning had scored very high. If anyone wants to my know my score, to gauge when your time will be, feel free to PM me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4810 users online. 251 members and 4559 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X