Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats K-Jaay. Did the BI call you or was it HR?

Are calls only going out today?

Comment

• Originally posted by c_ellington View Post
      Congrats K-Jaay. Did the BI call you or was it HR?

Are calls only going out today?
      I can't PM you, send me a message.

Comment

• Ah I turned on my PM, but it looks like you don't have yours turned on now Doh!

Comment

• Originally posted by havedirection View Post
          Mr. Blue, I think it was around Feb. 21st ,2015 for the Oral.
          Yesterday (3/26) I received an email about filling out a PHS online and sending in the BI packet via mail. Deadline for that packet is 4/6/15.
          Ahh gotcha, hopefully that email comes to me soon.

Comment

• Are they done with calls?

Comment

• No.
              Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
              Are they done with calls?

Comment

• Does anybody have a good idea what the PT looks like for the academy? I know running/cardio is a big part of it. My cardio is pretty poor which I am working on building, but would like to know what other things I should focus on.

Comment

• Originally posted by califtfornia View Post
                  Does anybody have a good idea what the PT looks like for the academy? I know running/cardio is a big part of it. My cardio is pretty poor which I am working on building, but would like to know what other things I should focus on.
                  Push-ups chasing the rabbits and then pt whatever it is for the day, running, rolling jumping you name it

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                    Push-ups chasing the rabbits and then pt whatever it is for the day, running, rolling jumping you name it
                    Hey thanks for the response! What type of distances are the runs typically?

Comment

• Expect anything .. But maybe 4-5 miles on any given day as a group . If you can't run now, you're behind the curve

Comment

• Hi so I know that academy orientation is next Thursday. However can anyone inform me if I need to keep Friday open as well? Reason I ask is because I'd like to come back down to LA to move my stuff that day.

Comment

• No. Academy start is the next day that you will need to be present

Comment

• Recruits, pm me if you have questions about academy, let's keep the board about the testing process for people who are still going through the process !!

Comment

• Are calls still going on? Or have they filled the class?

Comment

• For January academy, three people quit on the first day of orientation, 3 new people were needed so more calls went out. Standby, you may get a call if you don't get a non select letter or a dq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12218 users online. 457 members and 11761 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X