300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
    What places would you guys recommend for someone attending SFPD academy to live in? SF itself is probably out of the question because of the cost...
    You'd have to look in the East Bay across Bay Bridge if you want cheap. Look into San Pablo, Pinole, Hercules area, forget Oakland...

Comment

• Thanks WC1911.Hahah, Oakland was actually one of the options. Just don't want to end up in the middle of the ghetto.
      Originally posted by WC1911 View Post
      You'd have to look in the East Bay across Bay Bridge if you want cheap. Look into San Pablo, Pinole, Hercules area, forget Oakland...

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
        Thanks WC1911.Hahah, Oakland was actually one of the options. Just don't want to end up in the middle of the ghetto.
        Oh and there's Richmond. I'd take Richmond over Oakland any day. :-)

Comment

• See if you can find something south of SF so you don't have to fight the East Bay traffic (South City, Daly City, San Mateo, San Bruno, Redwood City, etc).
          Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
          What places would you guys recommend for someone attending SFPD academy to live in? SF itself is probably out of the question because of the cost...

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
            See if you can find something south of SF so you don't have to fight the East Bay traffic (South City, Daly City, San Mateo, San Bruno, Redwood City, etc).
            Williampenn any idea of when they will have the meeting and choose the next group? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by K_Jaay View Post
              Williampenn any idea of when they will have the meeting and choose the next group? Thanks
              My BI told me they are having the group psych test on the 14th so I'm guessing the hiring pool meeting will be on the last week of March. Like you, I'm all done with my process and hoping we both get in. ;-) This will be the longest 5 weeks waiting for a phone call. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WC1911 View Post
                My BI told me they are having the group psych test on the 14th so I'm guessing the hiring pool meeting will be on the last week of March. Like you, I'm all done with my process and hoping we both get in. ;-) This will be the longest 5 weeks waiting for a phone call. :-)
                Yes sir, these next 5 weeks I will be counting down and checking this forum constantly lol. Well at least we know we are eligble to be in it, update me if you hear anything. Hoping for the best!

Comment

What is the group psych test on the 14th? I've completed everything in the process minus a home visit from my BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoGiants View Post
                    What is the group psych test on the 14th? I've completed everything in the process minus a home visit from my BI.
                    It's for people in E-130 who have passed the poly but haven't taken their psych eval. Home visit may or may not happen, check with your BI.

Rumor from an inside source is Chief wants an April, May, June, and September academies. He wants as much cops available by Superbowl week next year.

Comment

Rumor from an inside source is Chief wants an April, May, June, and September academies. He wants as much cops available by Superbowl week next year.
                      That would be an awesome rumor!

Comment

• Question answered. Disregard.
                        Last edited by SgtMcN; 02-19-2015, 08:44 PM. Reason: Answered.

Comment

• Hey guys. I just got back from meeting my BI. So she mentioned, that she would like the contact information for my ex-girlfriend from 2 years ago, but I can't seem to find the information (i deleted her contact information when we broke up). Is this something that I should be worried about. We didn't date for that long so, hopefully this is not something that will hold me back in the process. Meanwhile, I guess i'll contact some of my friends to see if they still have her number.

Comment

• Originally posted by califtfornia View Post
                            Hey guys. I just got back from meeting my BI. So she mentioned, that she would like the contact information for my ex-girlfriend from 2 years ago, but I can't seem to find the information (i deleted her contact information when we broke up). Is this something that I should be worried about. We didn't date for that long so, hopefully this is not something that will hold me back in the process. Meanwhile, I guess i'll contact some of my friends to see if they still have her number.
                            Definitely get what your BI wants even if it cost you a little money. This website works really good, around $10 membership for 6 months...

http://www.peoplefinders.com/

Comment

Definitely get what your BI wants even if it cost you a little money. This website works really good, around $10 membership for 6 months...

http://www.peoplefinders.com/
                              Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Comment

• Wonder if anyone can give me an answer on this. I met with my BI December 3rd, 2014. I haven't heard anything since then. I emailed and left a message but still no response. I hear some BI meet with their candidates then head out on vacation?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10072 users online. 428 members and 9644 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X