• Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we'll find out soon about the march or june academy

Comment

• Just. Be ready!

Comment

• Before and after
        Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
        Dkman did you receive the email prior to being assigned an investigator as well as the general meeting?

Comment

• Ok. Thanks for the response sir.

Comment

• Ok. thanks for the response sir.

Comment

• This morning was the orientation for the January academy class that starts next Monday. 3 people did not show up. 3 open spots now so some of you may be getting a phone call today.

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                When is the next academy???

June

Comment

• Man, checked my mail box Christmas day, I had a letter waiting for me, Merry Christmas to me. My process has been suspended after the preliminary background check for a list of things. Most of which happened 14-15 years ago when I was young and dumb. The letter did say I'm still on the List, which with so many candidates with zero indiscretions on their application why would they pick my name later. I guess I'll try to apply to other departments and see how the preliminary background checks go with them. Anyone know if things can be cleared up to make my eligibility look better???

Comment

• I'm assuming that it depends on what was an issue because some things can be healed by time such as credit, termination from job, etc. whereas things such as a criminal record, will follow you for the rest of your life and or hard drug use thus causing harm during a background investigation. Also, it is very competitive right trying to get into this department which is why I'm nervous and anticipating the same letter. Just hang in there and keep trying remaining optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                      This morning was the orientation for the January academy class that starts next Monday. 3 people did not show up. 3 open spots now so some of you may be getting a phone call today.
                      What a shame. I better win my appeal so I can get selected

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                        What a shame. I better win my appeal so I can get selected
                        So you're going thru with it? Good luck

Comment

• Yes sir I am. I'll fight this until the very end.

Comment

• Legion, wish you all the luck! Hopefully all of us will be in the June academy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
                              Legion, wish you all the luck! Hopefully all of us will be in the June academy!!
                              Thanks K9! You got all of your paperwork in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                                Thanks K9! You got all of your paperwork in?
                                Yeah, everything is in...Now is only a matter of getting the official yay or nay.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8419 users online. 325 members and 8094 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X