• Legion90
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2014

At least you didn't receive a dq letter lol

Comment

• punkmxcn
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2014

First time posting on here.. I haven't seen or maybe I missed it, anyone say the received a Q002 notice of referral by email. Is this something normal I should have received? I just mailed in my background packet last week and did that online questionnaire last night. I had to respond and confirm "interest". Again, I was just wondering if this was normal
      Thanks.

Comment

• K_Jaay
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2014

Yea that is normal, I received one a while ago before I was even assigned to an investigator. I also received one today and I am assigned to an investigator, so I think they just send it so they can make sure you are still interested.

Comment

• calcava mp
          Forum Member
          • May 2014

I got one too

Comment

• Legion90
            Forum Member
            • Jun 2014

Calcava, did you get selected?

Comment

• calcava mp
              Forum Member
              • May 2014

I haven't heard anything

Comment

• Legion90
                Forum Member
                • Jun 2014

You didn't receive a letter or anything? If not, maybe your bi is not presenting you until the next academy class

Comment

• califtfornia
                  Forum Member
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by punkmxcn
                  First time posting on here.. I haven't seen or maybe I missed it, anyone say the received a Q002 notice of referral by email. Is this something normal I should have received? I just mailed in my background packet last week and did that online questionnaire last night. I had to respond and confirm "interest". Again, I was just wondering if this was normal
                  Thanks.
                  I just got one today too. Glad there are some people on here that are in the same part of the process as me. Good luck.

Comment

• punkmxcn
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2014

Cool, thanks. Definitely, hope to get into the June academy but from what it sounds like I have a ways to go getting an investigator assigned, and the next steps that come with it. Everything should be a smooth transition. Good luck to everyone.
                    Last edited by punkmxcn; 12-17-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Z.Compliant_One
                      Forum Member
                      • Apr 2013

Question for you guys.

I received the general meeting (background) email last month and was not able to attend due to work schedule conflict. Does anybody know if that messes my chances or they send those out every so odd months? I'm hoping I get another general meeting invite.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys

Comment

• spacecop20
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2014

Question, In the last couple days I have received two notices of referrals one stating that I may be considered for an appointment and the other stating I may be considered for a lateral appointment. Does any one know the difference are these indications that I will be contacted soon?

Comment

• punkmxcn
                          Forum Member
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by spacecop20
                          Question, In the last couple days I have received two notices of referrals one stating that I may be considered for an appointment and the other stating I may be considered for a lateral appointment. Does any one know the difference are these indications that I will be contacted soon?
                          What's funny is this week I received two emails that linked to "confirm interest" or "would like to be contacted". No emails saying I've been assigned a BI, though.

Comment

• Naldo
                            Forum Member
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by calcava mp
                            Can u explain the "non select"
                            I think its the politically correct way of saying "rejection letter"

Comment

• Naldo
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by punkmxcn
                              What's funny is this week I received two emails that linked to "confirm interest" or "would like to be contacted". No emails saying I've been assigned a BI, though.
                              I also received both of those and of course said yes to both, but I didnt understand the lateral one since Im not an Officer.

Comment

• calcava mp
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2014

Originally posted by Naldo
                                I think its the politically correct way of saying "rejection letter"
                                Yeah maybe so but I want to know what the letter said

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12089 users online. 74 members and 12015 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...