300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vauxhaul View Post
    I just got a call from backgrounds to schedule my triage appointment. My appointment is in mid-April. I thought I wouldn't hear anything for at least a few months. Has anybody on here gone through the triage portion yet?
    Vauxhaul are you Wave 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
      Vauxhaul are you Wave 1?
      No, I am wave 4 which is why I thought I wouldn't hear for a while. Maybe they are pulling names randomly?

Comment

• Originally posted by vauxhaul View Post
        No, I am wave 4 which is why I thought I wouldn't hear for a while. Maybe they are pulling names randomly?
        Hmm, that's interesting. I put in a call only a few days ago and was told they were still processing Wave 1. Either way that gives us Wave 5 guys hope!

Comment

• That is a relief. I and 3 other guys that I keep in touch with are in Wave 1. None of us have received anything. Nothing to do but wait........

Comment

• This may sound like overkill, but I am really nervous about the phone call, because I am unable to pick up my phone at work. Do you guys think they would leave a voice mail, or is it a...don't pick up, lose your chance kind of thing?

Comment

• I don't think you should worry about that, I'm sure they will leave a voicemail. When I've done gov background checks (for non-LEO jobs mind you) the FBI/local cops always left a voicemail and were generally pretty flexible. It's just a matter of IF we get assigned a background investigator or if our packet ends up in the trash : /

Comment

• Originally posted by RBurgundy View Post
                I don't think you should worry about that, I'm sure they will leave a voicemail. When I've done gov background checks (for non-LEO jobs mind you) the FBI/local cops always left a voicemail and were generally pretty flexible. It's just a matter of IF we get assigned a background investigator or if our packet ends up in the trash : /
                Thanks for the info, yes its the IF that is a killer. Speaking with my sergeant and Liutenant at my internship at 850, the information keeps changing as for when triage will get going and so on. They say wave 1 has started, yet only a few folks have done it, and some random wave 4 folks have, its such a total mess right now.

Comment

• Those individuals are probably more qualified

Comment

• anyone else get the call today for May 1st?

Comment

• i have not received a call yet, getting kind of worried. been over a month since they notified me by email that my packet went to the BI. =/

Comment

• PPANG, I sent my packet in March 7th and only got the call last Friday. As such, I would not lose hope....its going to be a long wait for each step one way or the other =/ .

Comment

• Ive sent an email to backgrounds just asking for update or status, but all i can do is wait i guess

Comment

• PPANG, unfortunately it is highly unlikely you will get any form of useful response...so many applicants in the running the last thing they have time to do is dig up a file and tell a person how it is progressing. Patience, patience.

Comment

• thanks, seems like they arent going by waves and just picking the more qualified? Im hoping they at least tell me if Im put in a certain pool or not so I dont have to keep waiting

Comment

• PPANG, I truly have no idea how its being done, and have somewhat resigned myself to letting things happen on their own, not thinking about it too much. It'll drive you up a wall thinking about it!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5013 users online. 255 members and 4758 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X