Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you received a call or anything in the mail?

Comment

• Maybe we'll all meet in the June academy

Comment

• That's too long from now man lol. K9, why didn't you want to try the pds over in Florida?

Comment

• Anybody yet?

Comment

• Still haven't received a non select or dq letter, still hoping for the better lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
              That's too long from now man lol. K9, why didn't you want to try the pds over in Florida?
              I applied to one here but was not selected to go forward...i have only been in FL for 6months or so...

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Unit View Post
                I applied to one here but was not selected to go forward...i have only been in FL for 6months or so...
                Did you use to live in the Bay Area? What depts? And you don't want to try again?

Comment

• I just received a letter saying I've been dq because of the psych exam......wth? I'm not crazy and was told to appeal. Help with that?

Comment

• In usps mail or email??

Comment

• Mail. They said they sent it out on Monday, but I literally got it today

Comment

• I haven't heard from my BI since August when I met him after the General meeting...I guess no news is good news...(quizzical look on my face).

Comment

• I passed my BG. Received a conditional offer. Have a meeting/signing date in a few days and then I believe I am taking one of the remaining tests. Anyone know what this day will consist of? I am very happy about the conditional offer and I am looking forward to completing my tests without any issues. Good luck to everyone in the process!

Comment

• I'm guessing the calls are over ?

Comment

• I got a non-select with a list of various negative results from which one or more could have sunk me. A bit down, but onwards and upwards we go...

Comment

• Can u explain the "non select"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7683 users online. 164 members and 7519 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X