Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't know but I take your words on it. Have you asked your BI about it?
    According to Williampenn and my BI, this is the week but we won't know until we receive something from them

Comment

• I guess the real question is do calls and hiring meetings happen in the same week

Comment

• I'll ask my bi when I get a chance to talk to him. Also, has your bi visit your home yet, calcava?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
          I'll ask my bi when I get a chance to talk to him. Also, has your bi visit your home yet, calcava?
          Not sure, has yours?

Comment

• I just checkd this board and one class had the hiring meeting then that week the calls went out

Comment

• He's planning to make a home visit this week. And if that's true, then this week is the selection week, and the calls will go out next week

Comment

• We shall see

Comment

• Just talked to my friend who's in the current academy class, orientation for us would be on December 30th

Comment

• What how would they know

Comment

• I have no idea, but I'll take his words for it since he's on the inside

Comment

• Anyone else have their PAT on 12/20th?

Comment

• January academy starts Monday 4 January 2015. Notifications will be made on Friday 19 December. Good luck to all of you.

Comment

• No

Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                            I guess the real question is do calls and hiring meetings happen in the same week

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                              January academy starts Monday 4 January 2015. Notifications will be made on Friday 19 December. Good luck to all of you.
                              Thanks Williampenn, you're the man

Comment

• The hiring committee are meeting this week right?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12457 users online. 456 members and 12001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X