• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
    Yes that's what the handwritten envelope with your address is for
    Oh yeah, completely forgot about that

Comment

• So hopefully you don't hear anything back !

Comment

• Has your bi made a home visit yet? Mine told me he wants to visit me next week, and that it shouldn't take long

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauntless45 View Post
          I did participate on the 15th. My test time was 12:30.
          I am not worried about the pass/ fail of the oral board, just want to make sure I didn't miss an email.

Well, it's been a week and a half and no email about my oral board. And with the Thanksgiving weekend coming up, hmmm.... Daunt or anyone else get yours from recent oral boards?

Comment

• Originally posted by extracube View Post
            Well, it's been a week and a half and no email about my oral board. And with the Thanksgiving weekend coming up, hmmm.... Daunt or anyone else get yours from recent oral boards?
            I think they are just busy trying to put the January academy class together. They're making their selection next week so you might hear something back after the following week

Comment

• I am at a standstill. I haven't had any appointments scheduled yet. I don't think my package will be presented for the January academy. On a positive note, gives me time to keep working out, and still haven't received a non select or DQ letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
                I am at a standstill. I haven't had any appointments scheduled yet. I don't think my package will be presented for the January academy. On a positive note, gives me time to keep working out, and still haven't received a non select or DQ letter.
                What process have you completed so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                  What process have you completed so far?
                  Met with my BI begining of October. Did general meeting at around the same time as well. Haven't been updated since.

No poly exam scheduled or anything for that matter

Comment

Met with my BI begining of October. Did general meeting at around the same time as well. Haven't been updated since.

No poly exam scheduled or anything for that matter
                    You might be in the background process right now. Once you pass that, then your bi will schedule all of the following exams for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                      You might be in the background process right now. Once you pass that, then your bi will schedule all of the following exams for you
                      Yea I don't think I'll be in the running for the January academy. No Biggy

Comment

Yea I don't think I'll be in the running for the January academy. No Biggy
                        Just communicate with your bi, he's there to help you get hired as long as there's nothing major in your background. I called my bi so often that I thought I annoyed him haha

Comment

• It's selection week! Good luck to everyone who's in the running for the January academy. Keep updating us if you get the call =)

Comment

• I thought calls go out two weeks prior to start date

Comment

• Really? My bi told me it was this week.

Comment

• I don't know.. Lol just going to wait and see

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8975 users online. 297 members and 8678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X