Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They sound like they are on the next list

Comment

• I feel like they're so swamped with trying to get the January academy class ready. Has anyone found out if they passed their poly or psych yet?

Comment

• Pretty sure you would find out if you failed before you'd hear that you passed

Comment

• You think so? I thought that they're going to have you finish all of the testing, and if you don't pass, you will find out at the end when you don't get that final offer.

Comment

• Don't you think they would cancel your other appointments say you had poly first, failed. Why would they let you go to medical and psyche if you already failed out? Maybe it's how you say but that doesn't make complete sense. I guess I don't know for sure!

Comment

• There are disqualifications and non-select

Comment

• Sorry, let me try to reword it better. One of my friends is in the current academy class, and he told me that if you don't get a final offer, it means you failed something.

Comment

• That's no true because there are non selects which means you were passed over so a different maybe more qualified candidate could go but you can still remain on the eligibility list, unlike a dq which means you failed something and are no longer eligible

Comment

• Both mean you didn't get a final offer though

Comment

• For none-select, do you think that means if you want to reapply again, would you have to start the process all over again, or you will be on a list for the next academy class? Hope that made sense

Comment

• As long as the list is good, all your current stuff is valid. You can apply again though to be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                          For none-select, do you think that means if you want to reapply again, would you have to start the process all over again, or you will be on a list for the next academy class? Hope that made sense
                          If you are non-select you'd have to re-apply.

Comment

• You remain on the eligibility list until it expires . If the list expires you must re apply

Comment

• Then that means you don't have to re-test and when it's time for the hiring board to make their decision again, your name is eligible for that academy class right?

Comment

• Yes I believe so

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7089 users online. 370 members and 6719 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X