Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're really slow at replying back. Email the Jenn Lo or call the backgrounds unit, just don't email them

Comment

• Originally posted by extracube View Post
      A bit reassuring to hear I'm not the only one.... Edit: oh yah, like others on this thread, I emailed spfdbackgrounds days ago and nada, no reply.
      Definitely give them a call. I emailed them and got no response either. I called the background unit twice and they told me to wait for an email before submitting my background packet. Same thing from Jen Lo. I guess maybe they changed the process? I hope thats the case and not them just sick me contacting them and giving me some random answer so that I leave them alone for awhile.

Let me know what you hear from them if you do call. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by califtfornia View Post
        Definitely give them a call. I emailed them and got no response either. I called the background unit twice and they told me to wait for an email before submitting my background packet. Same thing from Jen Lo. I guess maybe they changed the process? I hope thats the case and not them just sick me contacting them and giving me some random answer so that I leave them alone for awhile.

As long as you don't receive an email saying you have be non-selected, just wait for that email from them I guess. It sucks, I know

Comment

• Has anyone ever made it to the final cut with an agency, but didn't get selected? If so, what happened? Did they put you on a list, or did you have to start all over?

Comment

Definitely give them a call. .....

Yes will do. I'm planning on giving it until well into next week until I call them, but I will eventually. (Also going to see if they say anything at oral this Sat). It's possible that I may no longer pursue a position with SFPD due to my own circumstances. But if anything comes up will check back here....

Comment

• So where is everyone now in the process? I know calcava is done and is just waiting, and I only have the medical left to do next week

Comment

• I am done as well. Hopefully we'll hear something before Thanksgiving...or right after

Comment

• So we've all heard January. Any one here when though?? Early mid late?

Comment

• What do they test at the medical? Blood test, eyesight, joints, what else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                      What do they test at the medical? Blood test, eyesight, joints, what else?
                      Everything

Comment

Has anyone ever made it to the final cut with an agency, but didn't get selected? If so, what happened? Did they put you on a list, or did you have to start all over?
                        OPD told me to start over. Never gave me a clear answer as to why. My BI at SFPD found it strange as well.

Comment

So where is everyone now in the process? I know calcava is done and is just waiting, and I only have the medical left to do next week
                          Backgrounds is being performed right now. I met with BI back on October 3rd. And haven't heard back from her since.

Comment

• Did your bi give you a timeline of when she will call you back? It took my bi about 5 weeks before I heard back from him regarding my backgrounds

Comment

So where is everyone now in the process? I know calcava is done and is just waiting, and I only have the medical left to do next week
                              I received an email on September 30 that I passed the Oral interview and SFPD will email me regarding the PHQ and background packet. It's been a month and half and haven't heard anything. Getting pretty anxious as I'm sure I won't make the January academy now, if at all.

Comment

I received an email on September 30 that I passed the Oral interview and SFPD will email me regarding the PHQ and background packet. It's been a month and half and haven't heard anything. Getting pretty anxious as I'm sure I won't make the January academy now, if at all.
                                Yeah, I don't think you will make it to the January academy. But yeah just be patient man, that's all I can say, or call your investigator

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11213 users online. 517 members and 10696 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X