Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Legion and Jano, are you guys in the E-131 list? or E-130.

Comment

• Originally posted by jano View Post
      I have my oral board on December 13th.
      Good luck, you got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by playerSupreme View Post
        Hey Legion and Jano, are you guys in the E-131 list? or E-130.
        I honestly don't remember, but I think I'm E-130. I believe I'm in the list that is eligible for this upcoming January academy because they're rushing me to finish the rest of my exams

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
          ...I'm in the list that is eligible for this upcoming January academy because they're rushing me to finish the rest of my exams
          Slightly, nope, completely jealous. Good luck, be safe, and enjoy it!

Comment

• Originally posted by CAprotectNserve View Post
            Slightly, nope, completely jealous. Good luck, be safe, and enjoy it!
            Don't be lol. It's been like 7 months for me so far. It will be your turn soon! Where are you right now with your process?

Comment

• I was on 130 when it opened so we've all been waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                Don't be lol. It's been like 7 months for me so far. It will be your turn soon! Where are you right now with your process?
                Eligible... E130 List 060667, along with 1353 others. Rank 7, along with 130+ people. Although I've heard that doesn't necessarily mean much. There are certainly a lot more than 1300 people on the eligible lists from from 2014 alone.

Nothing but time, though. When my turn does come up, I'll be the happiest boot!

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                  I was on 130 when it opened so we've all been waiting
                  Correction e-129

Comment

• I don't even know my ranking. It wasn't ridiculously high but I'm hoping that the fact I'm bilingual will help lol. I hear they're having a hard time filling this class though

Comment

• Hopefully all of us get on the January academy

Comment

• Agreed K9. I wonder how many ppl are left in the process

Comment

• Just finished my poly. Bob is not a bad guy. I'm assuming I did well because he said I was a breath of fresh air

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                            Correction e-129
                            Alright, jw cause I'm on e-131 and waiting to hear from a BI (sent packet in on sept 29).

Comment

Alright, jw cause I'm on e-131 and waiting to hear from a BI (sent packet in on sept 29).
                              All I can say to you is just be patient for that phone call from your BI. I turned my packet back in June, and didn't receive a bi until September

Comment

I am in the E-130 group and I barely met my BI in Oct. I sent my package back in May. Everyone's timeline is different. Only be concerned if you receive a non select letter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10829 users online. 368 members and 10461 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X