Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So you got into the academy? Congrats man! Hopefully I can find out my results for the psych n poly in the same day

    Comment


    • Lol no I don't have anything left to do anymore I'm just waiting to see if I get in lol

      Comment


      • If we both get in the January academy class, let's link up before we start calcava

        Comment


        • I am waiting to get a conditional offer hopefully soon! After that the psyche, poly and medical can be done within a week or two! Hope we get into the January one!!

          Comment


          • Best of luck K_Jaay! Also, it doesn't hurt to call your bi to see what is your status at the moment. I called him and asked him to be honest with me, and he was.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
              If we both get in the January academy class, let's link up before we start calcava
              Most definitely!

              Comment


              • Just got a call from BI. Looks like the ball is still rolling. **Life's Good**

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
                  Just got a call from BI. Looks like the ball is still rolling. **Life's Good**
                  You got the conditional offer?

                  Comment


                  • Deleted post
                    Last edited by MKAT44; 06-14-2015, 05:35 PM.

                    Comment


                    • No. Just a call letting me know everything is okay. My BI did say that my packet is scheduled to be completed by mid Nov and presented early Dec. We shall see.

                      Comment


                      • My recommendation, keep going with the process. You never know. I was "picked up" by OPD back in March 2013. I signed the post conditional offer and even went to the prehire orientation. I received a phone call, three days before the academy was supposed to commence, from Backgrounds and was told not to come in. They gave me no clear answer as to why, but was told to reapply.

                        Moral of the story, You aren't in til your in the Academy on day one. A lot can happen between now and April.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
                          My recommendation, keep going with the process. You never know. I was "picked up" by OPD back in March 2013. I signed the post conditional offer and even went to the prehire orientation. I received a phone call, three days before the academy was supposed to commence, from Backgrounds and was told not to come in. They gave me no clear answer as to why, but was told to reapply.

                          Moral of the story, You aren't in til your in the Academy on day one. A lot can happen between now and April.
                          Are you currently in the process with opd again? And yeah, I've heard of stories like yours. I wish you the best of luck this time man. I wish everyone the best of luck

                          Comment


                          • And you quit your job and everything too, mg0328?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
                              My recommendation, keep going with the process. You never know. I was "picked up" by OPD back in March 2013. I signed the post conditional offer and even went to the prehire orientation. I received a phone call, three days before the academy was supposed to commence, from Backgrounds and was told not to come in. They gave me no clear answer as to why, but was told to reapply.

                              Moral of the story, You aren't in til your in the Academy on day one. A lot can happen between now and April.
                              Holy crap that sucks!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Legion90 View Post
                                And you quit your job and everything too, mg0328?
                                I did not. I followed my BI advice and did not quit my job. I have checked the website to see if they are taking applications again but haven't seen it on their website. I do plan to apply once again when it opens up. It sucked big time, but hey what can I do. It is what it is.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8468 users online. 247 members and 8221 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X