• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFPD Testing

What do you mean how did I wait

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
      What do you mean how did I wait
      Sorry, I mean how long did you have to wait to hear back about your testing results?

Comment

• Legion. Just do your stuff cuz for one person it may be a snap and for the others the process could drag on. Follow your Investigators lead and drive on

Comment

• Very true calcava. Best of luck with your process, and hopefully we both will be in the same academy class

Comment

• I was told my packet will be presented to the Lt. soon. We all hope to be in the next class but no one really knows how long the process will take even after the packet is presented. We can guess and assume but I am just happy and satisfied that I am moving along. I hope we all get the good news soon but if not keep staying positive.

Comment

• Any news anybody?

Comment

• Just got a called from my BI. Going to see him this Friday to sigh my conditional offer, then going to the academy to do my psych evaluation the next Saturday, then poly the following Tuesday

Comment

• Awesome man good luck ! Have you ever done any of these tests before ever?

Comment

• Nope not yet man. I was told to be honest, and that's what I'm planning to do. What about you calcava?

Comment

• Yeah only with sfpd. the psyche is the worst it takes about 5 hours , the med is a doctor appointment, and poly is what it is

Comment

• 5 hours?! Holy hell lol. It's pretty much answering a lot of questions, and then having the interview right? Yeah medical is medical. My bi already took my hair sample when I met a month ago. And poly shouldn't be too bad. I don't have anything to hide. What's your status now calcava?

Comment

• And did you find out about your psych and poly results within that same day?

Comment

• Sit and wait it my status lol

Comment

• What do you have left to do?

Comment

• Go to academy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8248 users online. 414 members and 7834 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X