Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the process going folks? Hoping for a spot in the January academy.

Comment

• Deleted post
      Last edited by MKAT44; 06-14-2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone heard back from their BI yet?

Comment

• Yeah, got a COE...got my poly / medical / psych next month.

Comment

• I have my three tests next week

Comment

• Congrats guys! Hopefully I'll hear some good news from mine this week

Comment

• I met with my investigator at the end of August, the same day of the General meeting. Cool guy everything went really well. I haven't heard anything since and no references have gotten any forms. I think he may have said it could take a few months.

Comment

• Met my B.I and my background is being done. Letters were received and etc. have no idea when everything will be conplete. But glad we are all moving along!

Comment

• I'm slowly dying on the inside while waiting for that call that says I'm being offered a conditional job offer haha. The wait is killing me!!!

Comment

• SFPD Testing

Stay patient and hang in there! Many people haven't even been to the general meeting yet !
                      Last edited by calcava mp; 10-28-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                        Only have psyche left
                        How did the poly go??

Comment

• Is it bad to call my BI to see how my status is right now? He told me I should receive a call in about 4 weeks, and it's been about 5 weeks now

Comment

• Well, just heard from my bi. He said he's going to present my case to the lieutenants next week. He told me that he sees no red flags, and that he doesn't see why I shouldn't get an offer. I hope I get that offer next week! He's trying to get me into the January academy

Comment

• You're still talking about the conditional offer right?

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                                You're still talking about the conditional offer right?
                                Yeah. How did you have to wait in between the poly, medical and etc?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9787 users online. 321 members and 9466 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X