Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lalala123.
    replied
    I redo my polygraph on Tuesday and the examiner said that there will be a big hiring push over this summer. They are really trying to get all the applicants into academies. He encourages me to keep working out and be mentally prepared

Leave a comment:

• Grueso
    commented on 's reply
    My understanding is that laterals do not need to attend the academy since that's one of the requirements and at least two years of experience. Why would laterals attend the Academy again? Asking for a friend lol

• BlueJayy96
    commented on 's reply
    No problem... also the email stated that I am pending selection for an academy class. When selected they will conduct an audit of my file for any expired scores. Currently I have no expired scores. Someone here guessed that those who are being rushed to complete expired scores are likely to be selected for June which makes a lot of sense. Also need to account those who dropped out due to the current climate towards police or got picked by a different PD/SO. Hope I helped calm the crowd. There are hundreds not on this forum that are on edge with it. We are so close to the end. Keep it pushing everyone!

• Raptor9708
    commented on 's reply
    BlueJayy96 thanks for the timeline. Mine is similar to yours but I signed my conditional offer in July 2020 and finished my process in August 2020. I was just curious because of my possible expired files.

• BlueJayy96
    commented on 's reply
    Sonofapatriot
    My timeline started in August 2018... i passed the written but I was a lot bigger then so and performed poorly on the fitness test. I reapplied in October 2019 and passed written, fitness test, and interview.
    BI Meet/Greet: November 2019
    Poly: November 2019
    Passed Backgrounds August 2020 (BI kept getting reassigned throughout the pandemic and civil unrest)
    Medical/Psych: October 2020
    Signed conditional offer: October 2020

• Sonofapatriot
    commented on 's reply
    BlueJayy96 That's awesome! What else did the email say? Do you think you can post your timeline to ease some peoples nerves? LOL

• Raptor9708
    commented on 's reply
    BlueJayy96 when did you finish your process?

• amillion99
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the DST candidates that will be put into that class will be from the pool of candidates that recently updated certain out of date items in their file. These candidates were told to act quickly with updating their out of date files. They’ll probably receive a call for a captains interview sometime this month.

• BlueJayy96
    commented on 's reply
    I got an email from pre-employment on Monday that I am “pending selection for an academy”... nothing is expired yet so hopefully I get more info soon.

• BlueJayy96
    commented on 's reply
    Heard 2 rumors:
    1) that it will consist of laterals
    2) it will be all LASD DST

• Flash2222
    replied
    Hey guys so this Wedenday Alex Villanueva confirmed that there will be an academy this June. Has any one got a called for a captain interview or been told to get ready for the academy?

Leave a comment:

• Lalala123.
    commented on 's reply
    According to my new BI, most of BI have been loaned out to other units, so they don't have enough BI for now to go over all the applicants' files

• Gerard45
    commented on 's reply
    I called on Tuesday of last week and still haven't heard back

• Sonofapatriot
    replied
    Anyone get a phone call back? I called operations on thursday and pre-employment friday but never got a call back. I wanted to find out who my new BI is so I can re-submit my transcript and credit report. Also going to start backgrounds with another department towards the end of this month so thats another thing I need to talk about.
    Last edited by Sonofapatriot; 05-03-2021, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor9708
    commented on 's reply
    amillion99 please do, anxiously waiting here for a call

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2609 users online. 120 members and 2489 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X