• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Sanchez
    commented on 's reply
    https://docstore.fedex.com/post_ca

That’s the website.
    You need to always usually get them new due to laws always changing. For example 2020 has a lot of new laws that the people that went through the academy 2019 don’t have and are considered “outdated”. They recommended us to never buy them off others due to that reason. You wanna purchase all learning domains up until domain #43. #43 should be the last one you buy.

• BlackEdge702
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure if LASD requires the hard copies but if not, try to find someone that's been through the LAPD academy and see if they don't mind giving you their LD Disc. Rio Hondo use to provide LDs on a disc as well, not sure if they still do.

• Pmiko
    commented on 's reply
    I believe I bought everything about 2 weeks ago. But I’m not sure what LD is? Can you inform me please I want to make sure I have everything.

• cruz0311
    replied
    Google CA POST learning domains, it takes you to the website. Also, it was almost 14 years ago I went to the academy and from what I remembered you only need to print out certain learning domains.

Leave a comment:

• Raul661
    commented on 's reply
    Either of you mind PMing me or texting me the website so I can order mine as well please

• Jose Sanchez
    commented on 's reply
    Order them online through the website. It’ll have you pick them up depending how fast you want them. I picked ready in 2 days & im actually about to pick them up today. Just got the call from fedex that they are ready

• Savedbyblood33
    replied
    Just got all my stuff at STARS. I did the voucher. $1500 I got a bit extra just in case. Where and how do we get the LDs? I have the website for them. Do I go to Fed ex and get them printed?

Leave a comment:

• NestorE
    commented on 's reply
    Written Exam is also about 900 questions total. One electronic and the other by scantron

• cruz0311
    replied
    Originally posted by Aford82 View Post
    Taking my Psych on the 29th. I took one recently for Riverside and the written was over 500 questions. I am hoping this one is not as long. Still waiting on results.
    All law enforcement psych test are long. Most use the MMPI, which is long and redundant.

Leave a comment:

• Aford82
    replied
    Taking my Psych on the 29th. I took one recently for Riverside and the written was over 500 questions. I am hoping this one is not as long. Still waiting on results.

Leave a comment:

• armond111
    commented on 's reply
    Well sometimes people need motivation, and by the way I got some good pointers and tips from asking “self explanatory” questions that actually improved my running.

• JustWondering20
    replied
    Originally posted by DST. View Post
    I'm in good shape and have been practicing the treadmill for over a month and I still can't pass? I end up having to stop from between 10:30-11:15 because my calves build up too much acid. I have until May for one last try.
    I did good on the Vpat and can run distance but for some reason the treadmill is a no go.
    If you can’t pass the treadmill test you absolutely won’t make it in the academy. Only way to practice for incline related cardio is to DO incline related cardio!

A lot of questions being asked here are pretty self explanatory.

Leave a comment:

• Art_72
    commented on 's reply
    Memorize the address and phone number for the academy, creed and core values.

• Art_72
    commented on 's reply
    Any cheap watch will do , no smart watches at all . Have a spare in your war bag too .

• armond111
    commented on 's reply
    Can relate. Ive only passed twice and that was when my mental game was cutting edge and I had the timer covered. If my mental game isnt there I wont finish. I have a retry next tuesday I may postpone it
    Last edited by armond111; 01-22-2020, 08:13 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10818 users online. 255 members and 10563 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X