Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally understand if you don’t feel like sharing for personal reasons but For those who got the call for the academy, are you vaxxed or trying to get an exemption? Feel free to pm your response or ignore if too personal.

Comment

• New to this forum, Finished everything in April for the second time. Anyone else get a call for an upcoming academy?

Comment

• Throwing the invite out again in case someone missed the first one.

Class 460 is having our tested scenarios July 5th at BC. If you’re interested in being a role player for that, please send me a DM. I’ll provide further info. Thanks!

Comment

• Hello all!

I am a Deputy at Lancaster Sheriff’s Station and a current training officer. While I can’t assist with backgrounds, I’d love to help with patrol prep, ride alongs, and general questions! I have 10 Years on come September! Feel free to message me if interested! Have a goodnight all!

Comment

• Just a random question but for those of you who got dq'd, are you allowed to apply for other positions in the county? So for example, security officer, CA, or reserve deputy? Or does the dq force you to wait 1 year in all law enforcement family jobs?

Comment

• cruz0311
              cruz0311 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea I believe that's the case. Try out for another agency, do not get me wrong, I'm proud to be with the tan n green machine, however had it not worked out when I applied, I simply would of tried with another agency. Now if a pattern started to form where I was getting DQ from different agencies, then at that time it's time to do some self reflection and either fix the issues, or give time and distance from whatever is getting you DQ or simply look at other career alternatives. I've known others where it didn't work out with LASD and applied at other agencies and are doing well. Best of luck to you.
              Last edited by cruz0311; 07-04-2022, 11:58 AM.

• What exercises do they do in the medical exam? Did they change it from last time around?

Comment

• Has anyone received an email regarding your psych exam stating that they cannot certify you from the results of the exam? I know it lists what steps to take after but curious if anyone has gone through the steps.

Comment

• Hey what’s up guys, so I applied back in 2019 with LASD and finished in may 2020 and was awaiting an academy. Lasd then went into a hiring freeze and and I waited a whole year with no success. I really felt discouraged but I applied with another agency and got hired in 4 months. I went to the academy and am now on patrol with a great agency and am about to finish my phase training. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and don’t give up y’all. I’m loving my dream right now ! Take care everyone !

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, does anyone know what happens if you test positive for covid over the weekend, but have to start academy the following day? Who to talk to before monday? Would I be recycled?

Comment

• Rxpopo
                    Rxpopo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you started the academy yet?
                    Last edited by Rxpopo; 07-16-2022, 05:22 PM.

• For you guys that got the call for the academy,how long after until you got an email with further info?

Comment

• PN2121
                    PN2121 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just got a call this morning and Academy starting mid August. Waiting for an official email.

• JAYSANCHEZ96
                    JAYSANCHEZ96 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations! I got the call yesterday for the august academy, just waiting on an email with further information.

• PN2121
                    PN2121 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats bro!

• Candidates are already getting calls for August academy. Damn, hopefully I get the call. Haven't heard anything back if I cleared med and psych. Finished everything in July.

Comment

• Congratulations for those who got the call. For those who did when did you finish the process. What was the number that called you? I had a 323 area code call me but it said spam likely.
                    Last edited by Raptor9708; 07-19-2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• IvanM
                      IvanM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Usually it’s a “No caller id” that gives you the news

• If anyone is interesting in purchasing LD’s, hit me up. I have all of them for sale.

Comment

• Class 461 is having scenarios on Monday 8/8 and Tuesday 8/9 at BC. If anyone is interested please PM and I’ll get you more information.

Comment

• After waiting so long, I finally got the call for the academy August 18th. Just waiting for the official email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3739 users online. 243 members and 3496 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X