Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im on the website to get the learning domains. But I also see other catagories, do we need the PC workbooks? Im not sure what exactly we need.

Comment

• I just found out I cleared medical. How long after should I expect an email with the pre academy consultation?

Comment

• Im looking through the LD's before I purchase and some of the books say they havent been revised since 2018 and before that. Is that okay? Non have been revised for anything new in 2020 laws.

Comment

• Savedbyblood33
        Savedbyblood33 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not going to print them out until I am told we need them. As of now nothing I have says we need them yet.

• Pmiko
        Pmiko commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay thank you

• Originally posted by Raul661 View Post
      Anyone know if we can have a smart watch in the academy? Just wanna know if I should give mine away to a sibling instead of collecting dust on my shelf.
      Do not wear a watch until told to do so. And no smart watches allowed.

Comment

• Just got the email! Class #450, March 5th. Pre academy consultation on February 5th

Comment

• Just got the email for Feb 5th pre academy!!!

Comment

• Looks like if all goes well, I’ll be 451 since my med appt is not until Feb 7th unless they have other dates for the pre academy consultant before the March 5th academy

Comment

• armond111
              armond111 commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s very possible you’ll land class 450

• Anyone in class 450 live in Orange County? pM me if you do, I am asking because it is mandatory to carpool

Comment

• Andrei
              Andrei commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m in downtown Long Beach. If anyone is around this area, PM me.

• Originally posted by jesus_28 View Post
            Anyone from the inland empire area in class 449?
            Whereabouts of the IE are you commuting from? I’m north of the 210 so if anyone wants to carpool, I’m near mountain and the 210 send me a PM and we can exchange numbers.

Comment

• jesus_28
              jesus_28 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m off the 210 and university

• Anyone in class #449 attending the pre academy workout tonight at COC??

Comment

• Hey IE guys, curious to hear why you all decided to apply for LASD instead of Riverside sheriff or PD? Because of the wages? Testing? Academy? Department? Seems like a drive especially if you have to take the 91 fwy. I have my testing coming up for both Riverside departments and I am just curious.

Comment

• arkenzo
                arkenzo commented
                Editing a comment
                it’s really quite simple, I grew up in Los Angeles county and want to be part of the best law enforcement organization in the world

• Savedbyblood33
                Savedbyblood33 commented
                Editing a comment
                Riverside isn’t as busy as LA County and LASD have More hard charging stations. Also Special assignments like GET and SEB are top of the line.

• jesus_28
                jesus_28 commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s just a bigger department and more room for growth.

• Well I had my 2nd attempt for the treadmill test tomorrow, but they removed the treadmill test from the process last friday. I had a buddy go to medical at el segundo today and he did everything but the tread test. I called OHP and I just have to wait to be contacted.

Comment

• Are you sure they removed the test?

Comment

• DST.
                  DST. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was removed on my part as well.

• armond111
                  armond111 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yep, called OHP and the clinic too

• Anyone is class 449 that has room for carpooling near the south bay area near Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lawndale, Please message me , I might need something closer for a backup.

Comment

• I'm at the end of the process, I found out i passed my Medical but i received a traffic violation. Should i be worried? or should i be fine as long as i inform the department?

Comment

• DST.
                    DST. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My investigator told me if that ever happened to inform him. Since you're at the end of the process I assume you should notify OHP.

• rolyat10
                    rolyat10 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it’s best to contact your BI via email/call & disclose it. That’s the safest route. As far as being worried I’m not sure because my personal belief is it’s case by case... it depends on the nature of the violation & how many times it’s been committed along with many other factors.

• NestorE
                    NestorE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Notify your BI, I got in a traffic accident the day I received my offer. I am in class 450 now

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7026 users online. 395 members and 6631 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X