Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in Orange ? Or Orange County in general for class 449? It is going to be a drive but i don’t plan on relocating. PM me if you down to carpool

Comment

• Savedbyblood33
      Savedbyblood33 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll be commuting from Yorba Linda

• Caliboy
      Caliboy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I make 449 I am in Costa Mesa/ Santa Ana.

• I started background in early August and took my polygraph in early September. Unfortunately,i had to get it rescheduled before we got started. I emailed my investigator thanksgiving weekend because i did not receive a rescheduled date and she said i will be hearing from the polygraph department about my rescheduled appointment. I still have not heard back regarding a rescheduled date i was wondering if anyone else experienced this? I was told that day from the polygraph examiner that rescheduling is usually 2 weeks to a month.

Comment

• DST.
      DST. commented
      Editing a comment
      I got rescheduled because my nose was runny right before starting the polygraph. Took about a month to get a new date.

• Caliboy
      Caliboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would wait until the end of the month and reach out early February if you do not hear anything back.

• has anyone heard of anyone getting DQed during the consult? like choking on the questions?

Comment

• NestorE
      NestorE commented
      Editing a comment
      You will not get disqualified, just don’t say anything stupid that you know will get you DQd. Just know your whys

• Took my medical today. All went well and past the treadmill test. The Dr. did say its best you stop taking protein and supplement weeks prior but I stopped 4 days ago. THAT TREADMILL IS NO JOKE! PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!
    Last edited by javila25; 01-17-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• DST.
      DST. commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you practice on?

• Class 449 it is guys just received the email !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DST. View Post
    What did you practice on?
    Just kept practicing the test on the treadmill at my local gym. Hiking also helps.

Comment

• Class 449 is in Santa Clarita right?

Comment

• Just got the email ! Class 449!

Comment

• DST.
          DST. commented
          Editing a comment
          NestorE what's the process for a voucher?

• NestorE
          NestorE commented
          Editing a comment
          They explain everything for the voucher. They will deduct from your paycheck about $60. You just fill out a form and sign that’s it

• Jose Sanchez
          Jose Sanchez commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the business attire , white shirt ?
          I’m kinda confused with “business attire (non white)”

• Michran96
          Michran96 commented
          Editing a comment
          Go In a dress shirt and dress pants with just a belt and dress shoes . No jacket and no shirt that’s white basically

• Congrats everyone! Still waiting for Long Beach to send my info over!

Comment

• Anyone in 449 If you can I recommend you going to a pre academy before the academy so you can see where the academy is located and also so you get to meet the DIs and learn some commands as well as get an academy level workout. I’ve gone for the past 5 months and it’s been really great stuff!!

Comment

• jesus_28
            jesus_28 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have the schedule ?

• Know your blood type by orientation!

Comment

• Hello all looking at this over-used and outdated thread. Seems like this thread is the main one being used on this site for everything "LASD" related.

Just popping in as I'm reading some of these questions to state that if anyone wants to Private Message me about anything LASD related, feel free.

I can answer any questions you have about the process, the academy and about what to expect once you are out as a sworn deputy.
            Last edited by JustWondering20; 01-18-2020, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• I'm aware class #449 begins Feb 6th. Anyone know when class #450 begins and what location it will be held at?

Comment

• Orientation is set Feb 6 and Feb 7 @ 7am at Biscailuz Training Center.

Comment

• Orientation for 449.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7401 users online. 392 members and 7009 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X