Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever asked to defer to the next academy? DM me please and let me know what the process (if any) there is. Thanks ahead of time.

Comment

• Art_72
      Art_72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, they told me they were gonna send me where THEY needed me . But they would try and make accommodations.

• sergioallenm
      sergioallenm commented
      Editing a comment
      This is something you have to speak to them about and have a valid reason for. One of the most accepted reasons is someone wanting to finish getting their degree first, let’s say their semester is over in December, they’ll accommodate that.

• When your background gets submitted do you get an email from your investigator or ehire?

Comment

• silvrwrx21
      silvrwrx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a similar experience as DST. Didn’t know my packet was being submitted. Just got the conditional offer email and now waiting on psych and medical appointments.

• DST APPLICANT
      DST APPLICANT commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m on the same boat as you silvrwrx21 when you get the conditional offer email? I got mine last week Thursday.

• silvrwrx21
      silvrwrx21 commented
      Editing a comment
      DST APPLICANT I got my email on Wednesday last week

• DST APPLICANT
      DST APPLICANT commented
      Editing a comment
      silvrwrx21 private message me when you get your dates For the phych and medical. We have a good chance of being in the same academy since our dates are close to each other’s.

• Hmm okay, I’ve been in backgrounds since January back in August I received the “ I anticipate completing your case shortly” and this morning I received “ I anticipate completing your case asap” so I hope it means I’ll find out soon.

Comment

• S_Future
      S_Future commented
      Editing a comment
      Should be within the next week or so. Email him/her in another 2 weeks and ask for a update if you don’t hear anything.

• LASD DST
      LASD DST commented
      Editing a comment
      I would suggest that you email them an updated car insurance policy because most likely it expired and they asked me to send them the new one

• DST APPLICANT
      DST APPLICANT commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like the balls rolling for you congrats ! You should be done any day now with the backgrounds portion of the hiring process

• Anyone has LD’s for sale ? Please private message me

Comment

• sergioallenm
      sergioallenm commented
      Editing a comment
      What’s LD’s? I’ve read these on a couple posts. Just wondering

• DST APPLICANT
      DST APPLICANT commented
      Editing a comment
      Learning Domains, it’s about 30+ books of what you will learn in the academy. Buying them me costs around 400$ I believe.

• Sorry idk how to reply to posts on my phone but he did ask for that and I sent it right away about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Anyone have to wait over a month to hear back after your medical? Been a month for me today. Called the sheriffs dept and they told me they haven’t received my info from westchester medical.

Comment

• LASD DST
        LASD DST commented
        Editing a comment
        That happen to me and then they sent me for further testing on my right eye. Did anything come up wrong?

• image_17152.png After one year of the hiring process I finally made it in . Academy 447 starting December 5

Comment

• Cfort1
        Cfort1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations. I got the same email. Guess we’ll see each other on the 6th.

• LASD DST
        LASD DST commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Make us Proud

• silvrwrx21
        silvrwrx21 commented
        Editing a comment
        MP_323 do you know which training location academy 447 will be held at?

• Jr90037
        Jr90037 commented
        Editing a comment
        Question what is the running like in academy now

• Does anyone know if there will be an academy date for December 26th still?

Comment

• Here ya go

Comment

• icu721
          icu721 commented
          Editing a comment
          What do columns 3-7 signify? And are the ones not hi-lighted all BC academies?
          Last edited by icu721; 10-31-2019, 03:31 AM.

• sergioallenm
          sergioallenm commented
          Editing a comment
          Columns are:
          Class, orientation dates, start date, graduation date, deployment list from custody, movement date, number in class and the blank is number graduated

• sergioallenm
          sergioallenm commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure about highlight. Sorry

• Just heard back from my investigator and he informed me that he would be emailing my neighbors and employer forms. It was a bit loud where I was at and couldn’t really understand the directions fully. Am I supposed to have my neighbors and employer fill out the two forms and then send them back to Bi? Does anyone know exactly how it works? Thanks guys.

Comment

• Will class #448 be at coc or BC?

Comment

• 240W1
            240W1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would think BC, North still has a class going

• Thanks brotha, if anyone has a for sure on the location for that class I would be thankful. I have medical December 5 so I’m pretty sure I’ll get into that class after.

Comment

• Carrje
            Carrje commented
            Editing a comment
            How long after your background was completed did it take you to get a date for your medical?

• icu721
            icu721 commented
            Editing a comment
            Three days for me, Carrje.
            Last edited by icu721; 11-06-2019, 12:31 AM.

• d_campos27
            d_campos27 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have my medical on Dec 4th. Looks like we might be in the same class!

• A week to get scheduled for medical for me.

Comment

• Looks like it brotha!
            melt me know how your medical goes and what they say!
            someone just told me they are canceling the second December academy date!
            I don’t want to go up north so I’m hoping for south academy date!

Comment

• icu721
              icu721 commented
              Editing a comment
              Does this someone work for recruiting? Did they mention when the next academy would be— January perhaps?

• d_campos27
              d_campos27 commented
              Editing a comment
              Any updates on wether the December 26 class is canceled or not?

• I just did my medical and psych 10/29-30. Any idea on time frame for academy? Hoping for COC but their next isn't until late January-mid February I believe.

Comment

• Art_72
              Art_72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Prep yourself , coc is no joke ..

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10591 users online. 378 members and 10213 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X