Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get confirmed for class 444 at BC? I'm with a participating agency (non-LASD) and just got word.

Comment

• JCCruz
      JCCruz commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!, I'm 444 as well

• Originally posted by Lakewoodguy View Post
    Anyone get confirmed for class 444 at BC? I'm with a participating agency (non-LASD) and just got word.
    Congrats!

Comment

• What does Mailed information about your background investigation mean?

Comment

• Lakewoodguy
        Lakewoodguy commented
        Editing a comment
        If you search for "mailed information" in this thread, most responses basically state that means you did not pass backgrounds.

• OC714 how long were you in backgrounds? Also, when did you started the LASD process?

Comment

• Hello, I have been in the process since last November and have been in backgrounds since January. I just received and email from my investigator saying he anticipates completing my case shortly and then a following email that my case disposition was submitted, does anyone know what that means? I passed my poly back in February and he came to my house a little over a month ago to let me know he had contacted my neighbors.

Comment

• hendo_21
          hendo_21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Read this thread throughly. Your question was answered a few times. Your BI will let you know once your file is being submitted. Case disposition just means he sent you an email. Stand by

• I believe case disposition means he sent your packet to the higher ups. That is where mine is right now. I got an email saying my Case Disposition has been submitted and when I emailed my investigator he said “You file is on my sgt desk waiting to be approved”

Comment

• How long ago did he submit it?

Comment

• Hey guys I’m from class 439 that just graduated, did anyone need LD’s for upcoming class? DM me I’m in Ontario area.

$200
            Last edited by NolanM84; 08-25-2019, 05:49 PM.
            LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
            Application Submitted: 05/21/18
            Written Exam: 06/30/18
            Validated Physical Agility Test: 06/30/18
            Structured Interview: 07/11/18
            Document Intake Background Inv: 08/15/18
            Polygraph Test #1: 09/06/18 Inconcl
            Polygraph Test #2: 09/25/18 Resch
            Polygraph Test #3: 10/16/18 Pass
            Jail Tour Twin Towers: 10/27/18
            Ride Along Pico Rivera: 10/27/18
            Conditional Offer: 02/14/19
            Psych: 02/25/19
            Medical: 03/06/19
            Academy 439: 04/04/19
            Graduated 439: 08/22/19

Comment

• Raul661
              Raul661 commented
              Editing a comment
              They give you these and you’re trying to sell them?

• After that stunt that went down at the Lancaster Sheriff's station last Wed, I wonder how that deputy ever passed his Psy eval?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJC View Post
              After that stunt that went down at the Lancaster Sheriff's station last Wed, I wonder how that deputy ever passed his Psy eval?
              We all probably don't agree with his actions, we also don't know what he was going through in his life. He will be held responsible and we should leave it at that.
              Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department
              Online Application Submitted: 4/12/19
              Written & VPAT Testing: 4/20/19
              Oral Interview: 4/30/19
              Background Interview/Intake: 5/10/19
              Fingerprints: 5/10/19
              Polygraph: 5/22/19
              Ride Along: 5/24/19
              Jail Tour: 5/25/19
              Background Completed: 10/23/19
              Background Approval: 10/23/19
              Psych Eval: 11/05/19
              Medical Eval: 11/20/19
              Pre-Academy Consultation: 12/11/19, email received on 12/6/19
              Academy Start: 12/26/19

Comment

• Originally posted by silvrwrx21 View Post

We all probably don't agree with his actions, we also don't know what he was going through in his life. He will be held responsible and we should leave it at that.
                I agree with this. Many people were shocked by his actions, especially some of his classmates. All agreed that he was solid in the academy, and that he must’ve been in a dark place to pull a stunt like this. Unfortunately it’s yet another stain on the fabric of law enforcement. For those of you trying to get hired....

....if you ever get to a point where you begin to consider stunts like what occurred in Lancaster, reach out to your partners and talk to someone.

Comment

• Welp that stunt from Lancaster got my BI to make me take another poly. 3rd one the other two were inconclusive. My breathing is all over the place and don’t know why. Hopefully this time everything goes smoothly. That event is putting pressure on the department to make sure no whackos get through.

Comment

• Raul661
                    Raul661 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He’s making you take another one because you have 2 inconclusive not because of the blvd incident.

• Good evening,

Ant out of state applicants looking to sign a lease in the Hollywood area?

Comment

• Actually Raul I spoke to him on the phone and he told me they were moving me on because everything on my background came back better than perfect but now because a dumb 21 year old wanted some clout I am now having to take another because they don’t want another one like him to slip through the cracks.

Comment

• Raul661
                      Raul661 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well first you said you had two inconclusive and that your breathing was all over the place now you’re saying your background came back better than perfect I’m confused?

• Background as in my references, coworkers, employers, neighbors, etc. they finished my background before my last polygraph. So that’s how it came out the way it did. So the only thing “wrong” with the whole background process was my poly thus far. I was in the clear but because of that stunt they are being more careful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9228 users online. 240 members and 8988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X