Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup! Got to stay ready and be prepared! Don't wanna be that guy!!
    I just hope to get call soon saying my files submitted or something.

Comment

• Is there anybody else whose file was submitted for administrative review and hasn’t heard back yet? Just curious!

Comment

• Wolf24
        Wolf24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Takes two weeks to hear something back. I got an email with medical and psych dates

• Clspring15
        Clspring15 commented
        Editing a comment
        My file was submitted june 20 so it’s been a little over two weeks

• Eparga23
        Eparga23 commented
        Editing a comment
        How long did it take for it to get to review

• GSO75
        GSO75 commented
        Editing a comment
        The panel reviews every Wednesday

• Not yet. Hopefully soon after contacts my job

Comment

• who else got the email for captains interview on wednesday ?? looks like we gonna be on class 433 on august 2!!!!

Comment

• Wolf24
          Wolf24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations bro!!!!! So they’re emailing now?

• thanks !!! hopefully u get yours on monday

Comment

• Originally posted by jaydee25 View Post
          thanks !!! hopefully u get yours on monday
          Keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• When you guys get updates from ehire, and it says they received your documents and its been added to 08. case disposition. What is that? Like your final packet for submission?

Comment

• Wolf24
              Wolf24 commented
              Editing a comment
              That means that they’re still adding to your background packet.

• Oh okay, yea i just submitted a summary from ride along.

Comment

• In your experiences, how was your timeline/ background go?

Comment

• I had my BI interview and submitted all my documents on June 23rd...still havent heard anything back. Is that normal?

I went through the out of state process a few years ago and I had my poly lined up right after. Just a bit worried since I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Clspring15
                  Clspring15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What city are you doing it out of?

• Dt1911
                  Dt1911 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whittier...my BI actually called this morning. It was to go over some stuff from my last background investigation a couple years back.

• I have been in the background process for a while and I already didn't my ride along and jail tour and I just got a email saying I will be mailed information about my background investigation does anybody have an idea if it could be bad or good I'm assuming it will be bad and I will be disqualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathanmp95 View Post
                  I have been in the background process for a while and I already didn't my ride along and jail tour and I just got a email saying I will be mailed information about my background investigation does anybody have an idea if it could be bad or good I'm assuming it will be bad and I will be disqualified
                  Did he/she already do the employer and neighbors contact? Also for you people that have had your packets submitted for review, what does that email read?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwill924 View Post

Did he/she already do the employer and neighbors contact? Also for you people that have had your packets submitted for review, what does that email read?

Yes backgorund investigator did the neighbors contact I'm sure and im pretty sure my packet wasn't submitted for review I haven't read or seen anything about it but my dads a sheriff he told me I'm probably did qualified I don't know for what but

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwill924 View Post

Dear Jonathan,

You should be receiving mailed information regarding your background investigation shortly.

that is what the email reads exactly

Comment

• Maybe someone on the forum can answer your question. Im at the point where im waiting for my field investigation to be completed so im not to familar what happens after. I hope things work out for you. Best of luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5846 users online. 202 members and 5644 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X