X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats brother good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesteed View Post
      Yes, got called 2 days ago and have that interview set up. Well that's awesome news!! Shaving my head right now!
      You will probably be in class 415 which starts April 21st.

Comment

• Thanks Brothers! Interview went well! April 21st start date at BC!!!

Comment

Thanks Brothers! Interview went well! April 21st start date at BC!!!
          Was your interview one on one or a group?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
          There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

Thanks Brothers! Interview went well! April 21st start date at BC!!!
            Perfect I'll be there with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by LALEOhopeful View Post
              Perfect I'll be there with you!
              Congrats!

There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

• Originally posted by DK18 View Post
                Congrats!

Thanks! I've been working as an Off The Streeter for 2 weeks now. Plenty of spots left for class 415.

Comment

• I'm sending out my contact waiver on the 15th of April, will there be a chance for me to be medically cleared by the 21st?

Comment

Thanks! I've been working as an Off The Streeter for 2 weeks now. Plenty of spots left for class 415.
                    How do you like the OTS position?

Comment

• Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Micah 6:8
                      March 13, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverag29 View Post
                        How do you like the OTS position?
                        It's great! Lots of time to study all the codes, elements of crimes, class commands and mission, core values, creed. I get to work with a lot of deputies, sergeants and lieutenant which is great networking. We also get to work out with them two days a week so overall it's a huge help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverag29 View Post
                          I'm sending out my contact waiver on the 15th of April, will there be a chance for me to be medically cleared by the 21st?
                          Contact waiver? Like contact lense? Have you completed everything else? You still would have to do your captains interview, but you never know. They can call you a few days before class starts and tell you you are in.

Comment

• I heard from my bi yesterday for the first time since November...but it was only to verify my car insurance and current employment 😭

Comment

Contact waiver? Like contact lense? Have you completed everything else? You still would have to do your captains interview, but you never know. They can call you a few days before class starts and tell you you are in.
                              Yeah psych was cleared as well, Risk management only sent me the contact lense waiver. I have to wear them for 30 days because I've never worn contacts. That's what I was thinking, maybe there's not enough time but at least the June Academy is on its way also

Comment

• Originally posted by Dt1911 View Post
                                I heard from my bi yesterday for the first time since November...but it was only to verify my car insurance and current employment 😭
                                I couldn't help but lol at this. I know the feels bro I know those feels. XD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19754 users online. 547 members and 19207 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X