Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we get a longer notice than 6 days before the academy date. I am planing on moving near the academy once i am given some type of official notice for an academy class! no way i can drive 90miles one way and back to the academy every day...
    Last edited by minasun09; 02-16-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by minasun09 View Post
      I hope we get a longer noticed than 6 days before the academy date, because i am planing on moving near the academy once i am givin some type of official notice for an academy class! no way i can drive 80miles one way and back to the academy every day...
      Where do you stay? Maybe the carpool situation will help alleviate some of the stress. I'm currently trying to connect with multiple people in my area who are potentially going to be in 388 or 389 as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post
        Where do you stay? Maybe the carpool situation will help alleviate some of the stress. I'm currently trying to connect with multiple people in my area who are potentially going to be in 388 or 389 as well.
        I am planing on moving somewhere in anaheim, fullerton or yorba linda. Right now i am staying near Banning! what about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by minasun09 View Post
          I am planing on moving somewhere in anaheim, fullerton or yorba linda. Right now i am staying near Banning! what about you?
          Fullerton would be a good move. So would Yorba Linda. Straight up Imperial Highway to the academy.

Comment

• I too plan on movie closer to the academy. Going to have to get on that quick, because 6 days isn't long enough to set up a living situation.

Comment

• I too am probably going to be moving closer to the academy. Going to have to get on that quick once I pass the psych and med, because 6 days isn't enough time to get a living situation taken care of.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO77 View Post
                I too am probably going to be moving closer to the academy. Going to have to get on that quick once I pass the psych and med, because 6 days isn't enough time to get a living situation taken care of.
                Once I am through with psych and med is when I'll start moving! We'll see what happens tho! Good luck brother!

Comment

• Seriously! Good luck to you too!!

Comment

• Hopefully I'm on the 388 or 389 class as well. I will be driving from Ontario right off the 10 freeway.... Man so anxious.

Comment

• The drive from Ontario to Whittier won't be that bad in terms of distance.

Comment

• where do you buy a class b uniform? Definitely would like time to move closer to the academy myself. I'm looking at buena park/la mirada. I'm actually not that far from STAR right now, but i don't want to be a target for the gangs here.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                          where do you buy a class b uniform? Definitely would like time to move closer to the academy myself. I'm looking at buena park/la mirada. I'm actually not that far from STAR right now, but i don't want to be a target for the gangs here.
                          Gall's!

La Mirada is RIGHT there too. If you could find a spot in La Mirada, you'd be within 10 minutes of the academy.

Comment

• Im pretty fortunate that I'm only 15 minutes from S.T.A.R.S. Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAbert View Post
                              Im pretty fortunate that I'm only 15 minutes from S.T.A.R.S. Center.
                              Yeah you are!

Comment

• How long does it usually take you guys to get scheduled for the VPAT from the time your B.I. says you were submitted for scheduling?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2924 users online. 193 members and 2731 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X