Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Y123
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2011

I was told it will be at COC North Academy and BC concurrently. Orientation is this Saturday.

Comment

• Martial_Law
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Y123
      I was told it will be at COC North Academy and BC concurrently. Orientation is this Saturday.
      What's BC?

Comment

• Recruit42
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2009

Last edited by Recruit42; 03-27-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• recruit22
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2011

Lakings you can be invited to an orientation without passing the entire process yet? Or is reserve different

Comment

• lakings10
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by recruit22
            Lakings you can be invited to an orientation without passing the entire process yet? Or is reserve different
            Ive been done with my Reserve background for quite some time. My DST backgrounds are almost complete.

Comment

• FJDave
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Martial_Law
              What's BC?
              BC = Biscaluz Center in East Los Angeles
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

• Martial_Law
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by FJDave
                BC = Biscaluz Center in East Los Angeles
                Thanks FJ!

Comment

• minasun09
                  Forum Member
                  • Oct 2011

I hope everyones process is moving! I guess I am just waiting for my BI to do a home visit etc.. Thats If LASD does such thing! I heard that some say they visit your neighbors and work place! Does anyone know if they also do a home visit?

Comment

• mdrdep
                    An Obvious problem
                    • May 2007

Reserve academy is currently housed at BC. Eventually the entire academy will be moved back there.
                    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

• lakings10
                      Forum Member
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by minasun09
                      I hope everyones process is moving! I guess I am just waiting for my BI to do a home visit etc.. Thats If LASD does such thing! I heard that some say they visit your neighbors and work place! Does anyone know if they also do a home visit?
                      They do.

Comment

• minasun09
                        Forum Member
                        • Oct 2011

Cool thanks!

Comment

• Martial_Law
                          Forum Member
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by mdrdep
                          Reserve academy is currently housed at BC. Eventually the entire academy will be moved back there.
                          Is there a particular reason why the academy will be relocated back to BC?

Comment

• HopefulRecruit7
                            Forum Member
                            • Mar 2011

Hey Everyone!

What is the tattoo policy with lasd? Specifically "half sleeve tattoos"(from elbow up to shoulder) So it will probably be slightly seen with a short sleeve shirt. Is this allowed? It's nothing related to nudity, drugs or alcohol. It is a religious theme.
                            "My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters and members of our armed forces."
                            - Unknown

Comment

• LA DEP
                              Molon Labe
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by HopefulRecruit7
                              Hey Everyone!

What is the tattoo policy with lasd? Specifically "half sleeve tattoos"(from elbow up to shoulder) So it will probably be slightly seen with a short sleeve shirt. Is this allowed? It's nothing related to nudity, drugs or alcohol. It is a religious theme.
                              All visible tattoos are prohibited while in uniform or representing the Department in any fashion.

You will be required to wear a long sleeve uniform shirt at all times, and all weather conditions
                              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

• LA DEP
                                Molon Labe
                                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Martial_Law
                                Is there a particular reason why the academy will be relocated back to BC?
                                Because that is where the PTB decided to move it?......

They are looking to having to stop renting out various buildings ect for dept. operations......this is one reason of many
                                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19662 users online. 52 members and 19610 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...