Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone work with this guy in SFPD??

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...ws08?p=1&tc=pg

The Sheriff of Lake Co is in some deep doodoo it seems.

Heather,
    wife of a local CO

Sounds like a badge heavy rookie!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Problem is that he's the Sheriff, LOL. A lot of what he does just makes the officers and their families shake their heads in amazement, but recently he's made some errors that could get people hurt or killed and then IA'd the union members who put out a press release about it. That's not even a drop in the bucked I've been curious about those he worked with in the past, lol. Wondering if they were glad to see him quit to become a mortician or sorry to see him go.

-Heather

Comment

Okay...I'll go out on a limb.

Lakeport and Clearlake.....mainly Clearlake has a long history of drug activity. A courtesy call to Clearlake Police would have been proper notification....just prior to the "raid". I highly doubt the raid team consisted of plain clothes officers! Even so...to avoid any problems....a heads up would have been nice.

As for stopping the MC group from entering the town....consider it proactive. They aren't meeting for a cup of joe at the nearest Starbucks. You don't want a incident between the Vagos and HA's right in the middle of town.

If there was an incident....Lake County wouldn't have the manpower without calling for assistance.

Don't know if you are aware of the Sideshow that takes place in Oakland on the weekends. Totally off the hook. They used to get on the freeway drive south in a caravan and rob/vandalize all the stop and robs on the way. It was standard policy to stop "hoopdie" traffic from exiting in our jurisdiction. They would turn around and head north....we would position on the other side of the freeway.

I might add we would stand in an area....where we wouldn't get hit by a drive by.......

Watch the numerous videos on You tube..."oakland sideshows". They had a shooting this past weekend 2 dead...all captured on video...KPIX has since pulled it due to the graphic nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buao4...eature=related

Heather,
        Since he is the Sheriff...he makes the calls. Sometimes...people lack experience and officers need to realize when the hair on the back of your neck stands up...beware and retreat/regroup/rethink. There are some individuals who hold rank that I wouldn't follow into the bathroom.

Bottom line is to always go home to your family!
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by hwichlaz View Post
          I've been curious about those he worked with in the past, lol. Wondering if they were glad to see him quit to become a mortician or sorry to see him go.
          Or looking for dirt?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mapX_OGsHnY
            Not meaning to hijack thread but continuing what DepX2 said... MSNBC news story on Sideshows

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4927 users online. 295 members and 4632 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X