X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Rialto - Police Officer Trainee OPENING

Application must be made by 06/02/11..........Use on-line application HERE:

Rialto PD - Trainee
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

pfffft... they say 3rd time's a charm but no thanks... awesome officers... good city to work for... but me no likey the bi
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

@ sbso dispatcher...

How far did u get in the process? Why do you no likey the background investigator? lol

Comment

Originally posted by eligh15 View Post
        @ sbso dispatcher...

How far did u get in the process? Why do you no likey the background investigator? lol
        passed the written, passed the pat, passed interview with sgt's, got to bi and he said "were gonna have to pass this time".

Honestly everyone I met at Rialto Police department was super nice and I liked them. I know BI's have a different vibe so maybe it was that. To be honest I think he got frustrated with me because of how clean my background seemed. I also failed to get my references e-mail addresses (because I didnt belive they were important) and he said that it reflected my bad investigative skills. SO REMEMBER TO FILL OUT EVERYTHING DISPITE HOW UN-IMPORTANT YOU BELIVE THEY MAY BE.

PS:Maybe I am just POS and thats why they didnt pick me up?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Sarge.

SBSO, maybe I'll have better luck? I usually don't fill out my sister's work address in Kansas and little things like that that I feel are irrelevant.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I spent my high school days in Rialto and it really isn't that bad of a city. Never had any troubles with the law. I'll probably give this one a shot!

Comment

I applied. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Seems like the website isn't allowing me to click on apply for some reason is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Yes!!!!! My comp had the same problem. I just used anothe comp and it was fine.

Comment

post deleted
                    Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Hey SBSO BI was the same way to me. but just to let you know he is gone they made him retire due to health reasons CPL. Hice is in charge now.

[QUOTE=SBSO_DISPATCHER;2772270]passed the written, passed the pat, passed interview with sgt's, got to bi and he said "were gonna have to pass this time".

Honestly everyone I met at Rialto Police department was super nice and I liked them. I know BI's have a different vibe so maybe it was that. To be honest I think he got frustrated with me because of how clean my background seemed. I also failed to get my references e-mail addresses (because I didnt belive they were important) and he said that it reflected my bad investigative

Comment

^^^^ Yea.. What was up with that guy... he was salty. The sad part about it is if I had a different BI I know I would have been in. I honestly thought that was my big break. Everything happens for a reason though. It just wasnt meant to be. Best of luck to the rest of you who applied. If you ever wanna do a dispatch sit a long with San Bernardino County Sheriff's department just let me know. We have all of Rialto PD's radio freq so you can see how both agencies handle things differently.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDEMT View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up Sarge.

SBSO, maybe I'll have better luck? I usually don't fill out my sister's work address in Kansas and little things like that that I feel are irrelevant.
                          Fill out everything.. Dont give them a reason not to push you through. The BI who screwed us all is gone so maybe you will have better luck.

Comment

Anyone else receive the invite to the written exam? Will they take an active T-Score from another agency?

Comment

Originally posted by LEO1Day View Post
                              Anyone else receive the invite to the written exam? Will they take an active T-Score from another agency?
                              I received an invitation. It didn't mention the POST Test (PELLETB) at all, so I imagine they have an independent test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3430 users online. 174 members and 3256 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X