300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Native View Post
    Thank you for the support Chrystal! I see you applied with the SD Sheriffs dept, have you taken the written yet?
    Nothing yet. Just kind of waiting around.
    ICE 1811 - Application submitted 6/07

San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. - Application Submitted 6/21

Comment

Whoops, sorry about the duplicate...

Comment

Oh okay, I went to the pre screen last weekend. I am not sure what they are looking for, but some people who scored higher on the exam than I did, went home empty handed. Next month I am suppose to turn in my PHF. I took the test back in march, and just met with them in July, it's been a long process.
        Last edited by Native; 07-20-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I see. I applied late in the game, but the app said it was still open and active so I figured "why not?" Maybe they'll invite me to test for another round of recruitment later.

Comment

I'm sorry, I was just trying to explain how long the process can be. I was not trying to discourage you. Just be patient!

Comment

Has anyone gotten their results in yet? I got mine in today and am scheduled for a polygraph now...

Comment

Originally posted by SK-85 View Post
                Has anyone gotten their results in yet? I got mine in today and am scheduled for a polygraph now...
                +1

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I got mine too, but no polygraph date..im ranked in the high twenties maybe that's why? I didn't understand the part that said they're taking 3 for each open position.. did you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankDrebin View Post
                      I got mine too, but no polygraph date..im ranked in the high twenties maybe that's why? I didn't understand the part that said they're taking 3 for each open position.. did you guys?
                      No I am not to sure on the "Top 3" statement either. Maybe they are only taking 3 out of this group after the rest of the testing?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankDrebin View Post
                        I didn't understand the part that said they're taking 3 for each open position.. did you guys?
                        I didn't put in for the position, but if I am reading into it properly, I have an idea of what it means. Background checks/polygraph will usually DQ a couple applicants. So if they have, say, 4 positions open they will put 12 people through that phase. They do that because they assume that some will fail out or withdraw.

Comment

Updates anyone?

Comment

Still waiting myself.
                            Last edited by Roblesj88; 09-14-2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2939 users online. 193 members and 2746 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X