Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your applications in everyone!!! Everything must be turned in by 1pm today. I wonder if they will make academy graduates go thru their academy??? I wouldn't mind going thru the academy again but rather go 10-8! HA (=

Comment

Invitation went out today for the written on June 23.

Comment

Bakersfield

To the out of towners: The cost of living in bakersfield is literally A STEAL at this point. The gas is pretty high but appear to be dropping. It's the "dirtiest city in america" because the air sucks, and coming over the grapevine everyone knows it. Bakersfield is mostly conservative, and Pro LE. Taking the written myself...

Best of luck to everyone!
        ICE 1811 - Application submitted 6/07

San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. - Application Submitted 6/21

Comment

I did the written test yesterday, it was the same as one I had taken before and didn't pass hopefully I did better this time around. The "Dirtiest City" is a good point, when driving in from the coast on the 166 I could see a cloud over the city. I thought it was a fog bank... nope smog.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott26 View Post
            I did the written test yesterday, it was the same as one I had taken before and didn't pass hopefully I did better this time around. The "Dirtiest City" is a good point, when driving in from the coast on the 166 I could see a cloud over the city. I thought it was a fog bank... nope smog.
            Good luck Scott26! How do you feel about the physical? Are you going to the practice on the 30th?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrystal View Post
              Good luck Scott26! How do you feel about the physical? Are you going to the practice on the 30th?
              I think the physical will be the easiest part of this, I am more worried about 1. If I passed the written. 2. The oral board.

Also since I live 3 hours away I will not be attending the practice session.

Comment

Scott26 I also took the test yesterday but I don’t think I passed it, I left 10 unanswered questions. I was expecting a Post test as opposed to the in-house test they provided us with. If I got lucky enough and passed the test I would have to commute another 3 1/2 hours for the PT. Good luck to you and Chrystal.

Comment

Well SPD1, you never know! You can always hold out hope. Some people who finished could've answered 20+ questions wrong easily - we will know on very soon!

Comment

Scott, you mentioned you took this same test once before, it wouldn't happen to be Burbank PD's test would it? If I passed the written I'll be at the practice physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Native View Post
                      Scott, you mentioned you took this same test once before, it wouldn't happen to be Burbank PD's test would it? If I passed the written I'll be at the practice physical.
                      From what I remember, it was very similar to the Santa Barbara test.

Comment

Anyone moving on to the next phase? Unfortunately my process has ben terminated.

Comment

I passed the written, I am pretty excited since this was the one type of test I was never able to pass before. I will be there on the 7th and I am probably going to not bother with Rialto at the moment since the testing dates are so close together.

Comment

Passed the written. Attended the Practice Physical. Hoping to pass that 6 foot solid wall next week... Scored some nice bruises.

Comment

Good going, see you Thursday. I practiced the 500 yard run at a local high school just to be sure. I did a 700 yard in 2:02 so I should be good, but I need to work on my sprinting more anyway.

Comment

I attended the practice physical also. I did pretty well on each event, it only took me 5 seconds to finish the solid wall climb. What time are you guys scheduled for on thursday?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5177 users online. 330 members and 4847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X