300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another lapd high speed chase

Congrats to LAPD on the end of a high speed pursuit through the streets of Hollywood. I was watching on channel 7 news and was physically exhausted by the time it ended. I can only imagine the pressure that those units chasing that idiot must have felt. I know they are trained for that kind of a chase, but it is still dangerous and must raise a lot of blood pressures. Good job on a good ending!

Here is some video:

Pursuit with attempted carjacking
    Last edited by SgtCHP; 05-27-2011, 10:38 PM.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Nice Link Sarge.. Darwin award for that guy jumping out of a fast moving car..

Comment

I always love seeing that "blue swarm" of officers grabbing the suspect. I bet the lady in the car did too. Good job LAPD!

Comment

"The officers went into to tracking mode, but the suspect did not slow down." hahahahahaha

Great work by the officers in this.

Comment

Saw it live, loved the ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Coronth View Post
              "The officers went into to tracking mode, but the suspect did not slow down." hahahahahaha

Great work by the officers in this.
              I hate "tracking" or "surveillance" mode.

Comment

missed a good one today then! PAc div officers chased a 300 + lb'r who was running from them for 245 PC viol- pit manuevered the vehicle on the 90 fwy, suspect in custody....( another day in sunny L.A. )
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7086 users online. 362 members and 6724 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X