300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task Force Raid Sighting?

I was driving into the office today, heading northwest on Telegraph Rd in East Whitter. An Ontario PD K9 unit was driving along side me, then he turned into a little strip mall. The one with the liquor store / bail bonds strip mall that is literally across the street from the LA Sheriff academy, I noticed a sudden burst of activity. All these plain cars had ninjas climbing out wearing clothing with "DEA" or "POLICE" emblazoned on the back of the shirts. Why make an Ontario K9 come all the way out there?

Then, later on in my drive at Telegraph and the 605 right where Sante Fe Springs and Pico Rivera and Downey all come together, I was seeing tons of other black and whites head toward Whitter from far away PDs. South Pasadena, some city that ended in "ana" I only caught the back end of the side etc, I thought maybe Tarzana but thats LAPD right?

Today was the annual LA County Peace Officers' Memorial.....held at STARs
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3480 users online. 177 members and 3303 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X