300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Air Marshal Interview Panel

Just picked the office where I want to take my interview at. Any reliable sources out there have any advice on what to expect. I've taken a few oral interview with local PD's and have done very well. Any advice would be great. thanks

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...Hiring-Process

The search engine on here should be your friend......active thread with folks in the same boat as you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
      http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...Hiring-Process

The search engine on here should be your friend......active thread with folks in the same boat as you are.....
      No this isn't how this works. The thread you gave a link to is the hiring process, he specifically asked about the panel interview. Not the entire process. I need answers to same question he asked and maybe I don't want to sift through a 101 pages of something that might not even have the answers I need.
      We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Comment

Neither of those topics specifically apply to the California section. So...
        semper destravit

Comment

You will sign Non-Disclosure Agreements.

I'd advise not to post stuff on here as FAMS HQ and the Field Offices do read this board and your career with them will be very short lived.

Comment

Do you surrender your 1st Anendment right as a FAM? How about your 4th (serious question)?
            semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
              Do you surrender your 1st Anendment right as a FAM? How about your 4th (serious question)?
              As stated in the past by several on here. Google "Intheaircop" or "Robert MacLean" and see what they have gone thru for speaking up about things. Also Google Miami FAM Office and see the insane BS they were dealing with, to include Vets.

All the guys I still know flying shut the hell up, don't say a word to their management about things, and enjoy their flight time.

Also, do you notice the people answering questions about the Agency are FORMER FAMS?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6348 users online. 343 members and 6005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X