Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamlight Repair

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Streamlight Repair

    One of the guys in my department sent out the name of the following company that will fix your Stremlight for FREE, yes for Free. excluding a bulb and battery. I called and the spoke person confirmed all you do is pay for shipping both ways and drop a note telling what the issue is. Hope yall can use it.

    Nalpak Inc.

    1267 Vernon Way

    EL Cajon CA. 92020

    (619) 258-1200
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

    It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

  • #2
    What's the turn around time? I sent my TLR-1 to Streamlight in PA and it took them 3 weeks or so to get it back.
    Other officer: Oh that's right, I forgot, you're God's gift to police work.
    Me: At least someone recognizes it.

    Turns out basic police work isn't so hard, you just have to leave the station.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by moparfan View Post
      One of the guys in my department sent out the name of the following company that will fix your Stremlight for FREE, yes for Free. excluding a bulb and battery. I called and the spoke person confirmed all you do is pay for shipping both ways and drop a note telling what the issue is. Hope yall can use it.

      Nalpak Inc.

      1267 Vernon Way

      EL Cajon CA. 92020

      (619) 258-1200
      Any Streamlight authorized service center will do that. It's a part of their warranty. If there's a place close that has a physical store you can just bring it in and they will likely do it there, sans shipping costs. For example, the switch was bad on my Stinger LED so I just brought it into Streichers here in the Minneapolis area and they put in a new switch for free in about 15 minutes while I browsed around.

      You can check out their authorized service centers here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Are there any places closer than El Cajon to the OC area? I have a Streamlight that the switch went bad less than 8 months after buying it....
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

        Comment


        • #5
          We just took it to the "uniform" store and they sent it away.

          Also....FYI Cabela's sells the replacement battery for $16.00.
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FJDave View Post
            Are there any places closer than El Cajon to the OC area? I have a Streamlight that the switch went bad less than 8 months after buying it....
            from the site...QUARTERMASTER POL SUPPLY
            ATTN: ACCT DEPT
            17600 FABRICA WAY
            Cerritos, CA 90703
            CALIFORNIA
            562-304-7301
            800-444-8643
            FAX: 562-304-7338

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Floyd....
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

              Comment


              • #8
                "you betcha"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ummmm Hmmm....Ray Ray

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by laco1x View Post
                    Ummmm Hmmm....Ray Ray
                    SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT TTTT

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 5281 users online. 314 members and 4967 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X