300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANDATORY: Search EVERYONE!!!

Although this is in Spanish, if you pay attention to the video, you will understand the topic title. I am not happy that my former agency is the erring crew. Also note that the allied officer and the news crew remain mute........................

SEARCH EVERYONE!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Yikes... I bet that CHP Station is going to be on the "list" by the Sheriffs Dept

Comment

I doubt the allied agency saw the gun. How could anyone not say anything. But the news crew clearly saw it. Jerks.

There are cops out there that will risk missing a gun (even that clear) than risk get a complaint for touching a female. There are plenty of cops more afraid of a complaint than getting killed.

Comment

Simple answer is call a female back up officer to do the search, or do the search with with 2 witness officers in front of the dash cam. You don't transport any one with out a search first. She had enough arm movement that she could have gotten the gun and shot an officer while she was being transported. Great video SgtCHP, good learning tool.
        GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

WOW! That was glaring. Thankfully no one was injured and this is truly a great learning tool. Reminds me of that San Bernandino incident.
          semper destravit

Comment

Somebody needs some serious discipline, there is absolutly no excuse for that type of officer safety mistake....
            Retired LASD

Comment

i do not know how true this is, heard threw the grape vine.. but reading cops took a female into custody and placed her in a cell while they were waiting transport for her to jail and she pulled out a .22 from her private ( and blew her brains out in the cell! i agree with everyone, search until you can't search no more! and here's a definite real story.. a male recently was stopped for looking into cars, well the cop decided to pat down right away then wait to see if male was wanted.. ( me personally, any contact i come in with someone, i always do a pat down ), well.. this male had a small weapon, ducked tape in his high upper thigh area next to his groin! so, who cares, pat down, feel up, feel down, feel all around until you are confident, there is no weapon on a person!

Comment

Dep I saw a video years ago of something like that.. but it was a man not a woman. Hey was taken into an interview room and left alone and you see him pull a gun from under his pants.. take a deep breath.. and put one into his head.

Comment

yes i saw that video also.. but this was a female... cops locked her up on warrant. i remember hearing about.. that she was padded down, but not good enough. she was in the cell like maybe 2-3 hours. when they went back to review the video. she had it in her underwear and partial inside ( sorry to be so blunt ).. small weapon..but she took her life then taking a cops with her. thank god for that! and the one you are talking about with the guy.. those cops literally crapped them selves! i know i would have! i think they brought that guy in to question him for murder? i can be wrong too. there are so many cases out there.. i become confused!

Comment

Call a female officer as back up? first make DAMN sure she's a WORKER ! had a young trainee- now a SGT, who was lazy about a search on a female during a vehicle stop near the beach in my patrol area- the female suspect was too "nervous" acting, and the trainee kept doing half***'d patdowns. ( we had to dbl cuff ol' girl , as she was "thickey- thick" and very heavy up top) well, after I tossed the car, a found the weed( orig PC) and a mag for a Raven .25 auto- quick "sweat job" of big girl, revealed that she slid the GUN in her bra between her breasts( made the trainee take her "dainty little hands" and go in to get it !)

Bad searches happen- no justification at all for it, but you have to keep the pressure up on yourself,as well as your partners to avoid them.Far too often, male( and female) officers UNDERESTIMATE female suspects..( at LEAST the female Sacramento officer CAUGHT the gun!)
                    Last edited by DOAcop38; 05-22-2011, 05:32 PM.
                    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

If your looking for a gun wait for no one. Look for the gun. Female officers are a great tool to check for small items such as dope, but make sure she has no gun yourself....immediately.
                      Originally posted by FJDave
                      GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
                      "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

My first few years in patrol we didn't have female patrol Deps, you made darn sure your female suspect didn't have a weapon when you brought them to the station.. We had to call a female matron at home to come to the station to search the female.. The jailer or arresting Deps.had to babysit the female suspect until the matron arrived to search the suspect..
                        Retired LASD

Comment

Our dispatchers are trained to do matron patdowns/searches. We call them once the female is secured in the booking cell.

Comment

Wow. How is it even possible that none of them saw the pistol sticking out of her pants like that? Until that video popped up, I would have sworn that no one could be that much of a lop.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Its pretty funny how everyone on the board is diggin on that officer but if you look theres like 6 other guys watching whats happening and they too didnt notice it. I've been the victim of a bad search. All you can do is thank the lord and make sure it doesnt happen again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4975 users online. 288 members and 4687 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X