Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All those Deps that are out their with RSO should share your feelings with our supers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post deleted
    Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bully View Post
      On a side note, an academy class graduates tonight. They will be able to graduate and will be laid off as deputies, not recruits. We got a call today that one of them was threatening to eat his barrel. Guess he won't be graduating.
      very sad...

Comment

Hang in there Bully and other brothers and sisters in RSO! We're with you in spirit and I'm sure the community supports you too.
        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

LOL ..Probably better off with the Lawn Mowin' biz Bully, Lemonade stand competition will be fierce this summer with laid off county probation officers.
          Timelines:

CBPO
          App: 2/12/09
          Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
          Written: 2/20/09
          NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
          TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
          App: 5/5/09
          Geo: San Diego
          Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
          NOR: 7/20/09
          Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
          TO: 10/6/09
          Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
          Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
          Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
          App: 8/17/10
          Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
          TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

We're getting whacked for 10 percent over the next year, per RSA's website. 2.5 from wage, 2.5 from medical and 5 from retirement. The budget, however, is separate and still unresolved. More to follow...
            The Thousandth Man

Comment

Oh I forgot to add that I'm buying a gardening truck. Just in case. If anyone needs their lawn cut call Bully's Mow, Blow and Go service. 1800 will work for food. I'll be in the white pages.

And LASCHOOLCOP, contrary to popular belief, I won't be selling paletas at Berendo MS.
              LOL thats what I heard! You would prob make good money!

Comment

Hope everything works out well and no one is let go.

Again, this all depends on the budget that's supposed to be approved next month. I actually have faith in our sheriff. He will do the right thing. On a side note, an academy class graduates tonight. They will be able to graduate and will be laid off as deputies, not recruits. We got a call today that one of them was threatening to eat his barrel. Guess he won't be graduating.
                Because he was being laid off? Or other reasons?
                “Let him go, Lou. Someone driving that fast has no time for a ticket.”
                -Chief Wiggum

Comment

Supposedly because of the layoff but I think he had other issues.
                  God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Supposedly because of the layoff but I think he had other issues.
                    Yeah, would think so.
                    “Let him go, Lou. Someone driving that fast has no time for a ticket.”
                    -Chief Wiggum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2835 users online. 138 members and 2697 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X